Game is completely different

+
So I reinstalled Gwent after taking a long break, I played much closer to the original launch. I see the game has been completely overhauled since I last played. Is there any compensation for kegs I purchased with USD before the game overhaul?

I don't mean monetary compensation, just in-game kegs would be all I'd be looking for. It kind of sucks that the money I spent on the game before is completely wasted because it got changed.

your cards have been converted. and those that couldnt have been made to scraps that you can reuse to make new cards of your choice. you can also mill cards that you dont like (but beware you lose some value during the process)

your cards have been converted. and those that couldnt have been made to scraps that you can reuse to make new cards of your choice. you can also mill cards that you dont like (but beware you lose some value during the process)

Cool, got it, thanks :)

Yes, at the launch of homecoming (exiting the beta), all the collection from every player has been milled for full value. It hasn't gotten more expensive to craft cards so you should be able to craft as many as you had (or even more). I personally had enough to craft the whole collection. It just takes a loooong time. Wish they implemented an option to craft a whole set at once.
Also if you start crafting, you may be interested in some of the new expansion cards (iron judgement for the defenders, merchants of ofir for some others like scenario, or some 4-5 provisions, cheap to craft) that are, at least still for this week (waiting for a patch on the 4th) still very strong compared to the base sets.

Top Bottom