Why is the game so buggy?

+
I last played the game in December 2023 and it was completely fine then, but now I've started playing again and it's so buggy. Characters are super low-poly, cars don't load properly, the sound just cuts out randomly, textures don't load, the game freezes a lot, and it's borderline unplayable during combat due to how much the game stutters. It used to run fine a couple months ago, and I haven't changed any settings. Is anyone else having the same issues?

Upvote 0
Should probably try to do a clean install just incase some old config file causes it.

Drivers and so on is up to date? No mods? Old save?
I updated my drivers a couple days ago, don't have any mods installed, and started a new play through.

Upvote 0
I last played the game in December 2023 and it was completely fine then, but now I've started playing again and it's so buggy. Characters are super low-poly, cars don't load properly, the sound just cuts out randomly, textures don't load, the game freezes a lot, and it's borderline unplayable during combat due to how much the game stutters. It used to run fine a couple months ago, and I haven't changed any settings. Is anyone else having the same issues?
yesterday they released another patch... and like with all patches since release they broke stuff which was fine in favor to fix other issues. no-one really can tell why this happens since release with every patch - most common answer is "REDEngine & spaghetti-code".... its a miracle lets hope UR5 will help avoiding an ongoing cycle like this on further games...

Upvote 0
Yea i have the same issue, HUGE spikes in FT and sound cutting out when it happends. Tryed the new intel settings but it did not help something is messed up for sure. File a bug report!

Upvote 0
I'm playing this patch for 1 day and I have 5 !!!!!! bugs found

Can't say these bugs are very serious, but makes it annoying

Upvote 0
So i think i found the issue, game does not like afterburner overlay. Turned it off and the issue pretty much vanished. Nvidias overlay works and also asus Gpu tweek seems to not interfer. Theres some odd low frames but its not as bad as with the overlay on.

Edit:Tested some more, now the afterburner overlay works. I caped max fps in NVC, it does not like the new P-mode setting for intel. You can also force ultra low latency in NCP and gain some fps it seems. Very very odd indeed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Should probably try to do a clean install just incase some old config file causes it.

Drivers and so on is up to date? No mods? Old save?
took about half a day cause my internet is crap, but so far it seems to have solved it

Top Bottom