Game keep crashin

+
My game keep crashing everytime i open any kind of menu (map, journal, communicator etc..). Do someone have this problem and know the fix? [Pc Version}

Last edited:
If it's not already done, you can't try all this steps :
(And if you have used mods before, maybe a "clean and complete" reinstallation and start on a new save could be the only solution)
i just bought this game and downloaded it less than 24h ago so the files and everything are fresh and i've done everything that is written in technical support. The problem is with the update 1.5 for sure.

The problem is with the update 1.5 for sure.
In view of the number of people who play on 1.5 on PC, not so sure... They is a problem somewhere, it "just" need to figure out why/what :(
Ok, and what's yours specs ?
And if it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support for help right now (the sooner, the better). "Contact Us" on the link above, including a DxDiag.

Ah and try with the new update ;)

Last edited:
Intel Core i5 10400 @ 2.90GHz
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (MSI) LP
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. H410M PRO (MS-7C89) (U3E1) Motherboard
16 GB ram
Game is on SSD
I know my specs are not the best one but the game run smooth around 40-60 fps beside the crashes that happen everytime i press K to go to communicator menu...
Post automatically merged:

And of course this is the only game that i have problem with...

Some have FPS drops with maps and inventory (like even with RTX 30..) so maybe related.
Have you installed the patch released today (available on GOG and Steam) ?

yeah i see the new update im gonna give it a try. Thank you for trying to help btw ;)

Some have FPS drops with maps and inventory (like even with RTX 30..) so maybe related.
Have you installed the patch released today (available on GOG and Steam) ?
So i think the problem is with one of the graphic options because i turned everything off and set all the options on lowest possible and the crashes stopped.

Last edited:
yeah i see the new update im gonna give it a try. Thank you for trying to help btw ;)

So i think the problem is with one of the graphic options because i turned everything off and set all the options on lowest possible and the crashes stopped.
Ok, so maybe enable one by one to try to find out which one is the culprit (and report the infos to the support).

Ok, so maybe enable one by one to try to find out which one is the culprit (and report the infos to the support).
Im sure for 99% that Sun shadows settings or max dynamic decals are the problem here and i have another thought that its happening because of my low amount of VRam.

Btw im going to write a ticket to cdpr.

BD646BA1-BAA3-474B-A78B-AA30A609BBA1.jpeg

Still crashing on PS4 slim.

Im sure for 99% that Sun shadows settings or max dynamic decals are the problem here and i have another thought that its happening because of my low amount of VRam.

Btw im going to write a ticket to cdpr.

I honestly doubt VRAM is the problem I play on an RTX 2070 and I'm experiencing the same issue, they managed to break the game even more...

Top Bottom