[PC] Crashes while playing over HDMI AND opening menus

+
Uncovered some odd crashing behavior today. Note this is a silent crash, so I dont get a 'Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined' popup and can't report. The game just freezes, and I need to exit via task manager. If there is somewhere I can find the game logs to post with this thread, please let me know.

Context: I started running the game on my LG C2 over HDMI today, while running a multi-monitor setup Everything runs flawlessly, fully stable, no performance hitches, literally identical to playing it on my monitor.

Issue: When I open the non-system menus, the game crashes immediately. Audio continues to play but the game freezes with the menu image stuck onscreen. Sometimes I can open the menu successfully, but the game then crashes within 5 seconds or so. Again, this only happens when I open non-system menus--the graphics menu for example opens with no issues--and only when playing on my LG C2 at 4k/120hz over HDMI.

Edit: to be clear, I'm saying the game crashes when I open Journal, Inventory, Cyberware, etc. It does not crash when I open Save, Load, Settings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom