Game loads intro video (unskipable) and freezes at the last frame.

+
My game does launch correctly with mods disabled, but won't attempt to launch with just redscript and RED4EXT disabled which is super strange because those being disabled should also disable any mods that would prevent the game from launching correctly. I'm very confused. All core mods are updated to ver2.02.

Anyone have any ideas or experience with this launch error? This is my modlist.

AI Netrunners Enhanced
Always Show Item Level
ArchiveXL
Car Modification Shop
Codeware
Craft All Clothing
CET
Cyber Vehicle Overhaul
cybercmd
Equipment-EX
General AIO Optimizations
Immersive First Person
input_loader
mod_settings
Native Settings UI
Natural Walk Speed
Proper Level Scaling
Realistic Traffic Density
RED4ext
redscript
RelicBeGone
Restore Clothing Slots
Scissors Difficulty Options
Simple Menu
Simple XP Multiplier
Street Vendors
Simple Weapon Stat Customization
Talk to Me
Time Dilation Overhaul
TweakXL
Unequip Mods mod
Weather Light Clouds

I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly.

The game launches fine with everything disabled - that much is clear.

But when you say it won't launch with just redscript and RED4ext disabled, do you mean leaving all the other mods enabled? Because if that's what you're saying, there's your issue. Mods like AI Netrunner enhanced require redscript and disabling redscript doesn't disable AI Netrunner enhance, it only deprives it of required assets.

I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly.

The game launches fine with everything disabled - that much is clear.

But when you say it won't launch with just redscript and RED4ext disabled, do you mean leaving all the other mods enabled? Because if that's what you're saying, there's your issue. Mods like AI Netrunner enhanced require redscript and disabling redscript doesn't disable AI Netrunner enhance, it only deprives it of required assets.
I have spent all day on this issue and I've discovered that it was a few mods unrelated to redscript or RED4ext. I hate modding sometimes. Thank you for your reply and help.

Top Bottom