Game ruined for me!!

+
Game ruined for me!!

Sorry to say but after the Closed -> Open Beta transition the game has become unplayable for me. The reason for it is the fact that Philippa Eilhart LOST HER BRAIDS upon transmuting into a premium card.. I find it disgusting and I'm hoping to get it removed asap. Hopefully the hairdresser wasn't Radovid. Uninstalling right now.

I enjoyed Gwent in the Witcher 3 and I dislike what CDPR did to Gwent here. I liked the simplicity of Witcher 3 version and how fast paced it is. This version is over-complicated with extra abilities to cards and now feels like I'm playing Magic the Gathering or many other cards games on the market. It feels like Gwent lost what made it unique and enjoyable, I did play it for an hour and hope I'd maybe like it more as I played, but I just found myself hating it more. CDPR should have just lifted the Witcher 3 version and just used it. If I'm ever in the mood for Gwent I'll go play the best version of it, but for those who enjoy this, you do you.

This is just my opinion, I also don't think the tutorial explained card effects and abilities enough. It didn't help I didn't know how certain cards worked, game says, "Well taught you the basics, good luck." Please I learned the basics in Witcher 3 along with everyone else, you need to teach me the new stuff that wasn't in that Gwent. Revise the tutorial CDPR, most, if not all people coming to play Gwent probably know the basics and if you never played Gwent before this, shame on you. Go grab Witcher 3 on sale and play a really good game and play some Gwent there, then come back, we'll wait.

Anyway, I uninstalled and don't think I'll be back unless it was the Gwent I came to know and love, except no substitutes.

Wristan;n8699710 said:
I enjoyed Gwent in the Witcher 3 and I dislike what CDPR did to Gwent here. I liked the simplicity of Witcher 3 version and how fast paced it is. This version is over-complicated with extra abilities to cards and now feels like I'm playing Magic the Gathering or many other cards games on the market. It feels like Gwent lost what made it unique and enjoyable, I did play it for an hour and hope I'd maybe like it more as I played, but I just found myself hating it more. CDPR should have just lifted the Witcher 3 version and just used it. If I'm ever in the mood for Gwent I'll go play the best version of it, but for those who enjoy this, you do you.

This is just my opinion, I also don't think the tutorial explained card effects and abilities enough. It didn't help I didn't know how certain cards worked, game says, "Well taught you the basics, good luck." Please I learned the basics in Witcher 3 along with everyone else, you need to teach me the new stuff that wasn't in that Gwent. Revise the tutorial CDPR, most, if not all people coming to play Gwent probably know the basics and if you never played Gwent before this, shame on you. Go grab Witcher 3 on sale and play a really good game and play some Gwent there, then come back, we'll wait.

Anyway, I uninstalled and don't think I'll be back unless it was the Gwent I came to know and love, except no substitutes.

Well you can always return to the Witcher 3 if you don't like this Gwent of ours. But believe your opinion is shared my quite small number of people.

Playing this game for months now..
the 2 days the server was down I decided to fire up W3 and play the old gwent (haven't played it since oct)

Wow.. I can't believe I actually enjoyed that..I felt like there was nothing there ...game worked absolutely horrible. I felt it didn't even make sense to me.
I will give credit to the awesome art though..I love it still

Top Bottom