Gamescom 2018 General Thread

+
As far as I know, Gamescom will begin only on Tuesday, and Cyberpunk footage will be shown only to journalists behind closed doors.

this is wishful thinking, but im thinking that we'll get new official screen shots. more night time perhaps.

It's not looking so good :\
Hopefuly they will have something

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 167
I think they didn't announce anything in situation where they couldn't give us something. That would only make people mad, in that case if CDPR won't bring anything people can't be angry at them because they didn't give us promise.
But in the other hand, few days ago I saw conversation (on Official Discord server) between polish CDPR member & fans. When asked about Gamescom, she replied about a thing prepared for us. I don't remember what she exacly said. I think it was something like "you'll see what we prepared for you" . In the other hand I don't want to lie to people so take my words with doubt.
But I can assure you that was about Gamescom & thing for the people.

There is still possibility that we'll get something; trailer, screenshots, concept arts, some new information. The only thing sure for now is that there will be nothing for *visitors*.

and people thought we would get a brand new trailer.

Perhaps we are.

I'm just not expecting anything that would specifically shake my position one way or another. I don't care about story/characters/world reels with a showcase specifically created for mainstream journalists to boast about (like the E3 one), those kinds of trailers do nothing to me and I'd rather not know too much about what to expect in those regards anyway, and the showcase, according to all the impressions, and even if live, seemed like it was tailored to work like a trailer for an action movie.

I believe I'll remain firmly sceptical and devoid of info I'd wish to know even after GC.

I think they didn't announce anything in situation where they couldn't give us something. That would only make people mad, in that case if CDPR won't bring anything people can't be angry at them because they didn't give us promise.
But in the other hand, few days ago I saw conversation (on Official Discord server) between polish CDPR member & fans. When asked about Gamescom, she replied about a thing prepared for us. I don't remember what she exacly said. I think it was something like "you'll see what we prepared for you" . In the other hand I don't want to lie to people so take my words with doubt.

Hmmm if that's what was actually said we might get something more substantial than screens. I'm doubtful of a trailer though, maybe an introductory dev diary of sorts.

If it's only from a few days ago... you should be able to find it again if you scroll up intensively right?

Though we shall know in 2-3 days anyway. They have a witcher event planned, the "prepared" thing could easily be that one.

I honestly dont want another trailer. infact im against spoilers. i probably wouldn't even watch it. but all i want is a "controlled leak" just 20seconds of gameplay. walking in the streets, driving, combat. and talking to npc and im good.

Guest 4310777

All I know about Gamescom is the NVIDIA event starts 1:30am Tuesday morning Australian Eastern Standard Time

Top Bottom