Give Car Purchase "missions" a unique icon

+
The fact that there is no car shop in this city is mind blowing.
Well not that the cars differ much anyway or have any impact on what you do or how the world react to your car.
Most immersive city my butt.

Right now they share an icon with actual real missions and it's very annoying because buying a car isn't a mission. There should be a unique car buying icon for these things.

Completely agree!

In general the whole car system in the game needs a serious updated. We need a garage to store our cars, cars customization and car mechanics that could mod our cars.

There should also be missions involving car chases. Right now, cars are just means of transportation from one gig to another, and you can do that with fast travel anyways.

Soo annoying... Ohh a mission... nope.. Ohh a mission... nope.. Ohh a mission... nope.. Ugh.. At least add them to their own filter, that should take a dev no more then like an hour (if that). :)

Yeah. I hate the map in this game. The usability is garbage.

I don't know how many times I've selected a car or some other mission that I had decided to ignore because NOTHING IS FUCKING LABELED.

If you leave the game for more than a day, there's no way to remember what anything is. Even the names of shops aren't labelled. Nothing is labelled. No streets, no major landmarks. Just the districts, and you can only see that if you zoom out just the right amount. I hate it.

Rant over.

It’s super funny that gigs have different icons depending what kind of mission it is, but buying a car is indistinguishable from side jobs.

The map does feel rushed.

But its also something that should be easily fixed and hopefully it will be one of the first things they change/tweek once the patches start rolling out.

Agreed. It's annoying as hell. I don't know how on earth that wasn't brought up during development.

Top Bottom