Glad I got to play

+
Glad I got to play

I've been up all night playing, started yesterday afternoon. Some of the things I encountered: at first I lost my decks of cards (no I didn't misplace them they just vanished) so I wen't back to the tutorial and got them back. I bought cards and they vanished also. I got them back too. I'm not very tec smart (I didn't realize that I could hit the little window icon on my computer to turn it off instead of hitting the power button) so I probably had more problem than most. I found that when I was having trouble connecting to the servers the icon on the desktop had a connectivity trouble shooter that fixed the issue. I only got kick out of one game with all those hours I played. I also found that if I left the game on after a match while I went to do other things it would kick me off the server. It took a while to figure out that I needed to have enough scraps to get the cards I wanted to craft and to figure out where my other cards in my deck were (I kept looking under categories instead of all) Love the good game button and the reward for using it. I'm loving the game and learning all the new stuff I can do with it.

Top Bottom