GWENT Masters Season 2 Finals are happening this weekend!

+

This weekend we encourage you to save the date and watch the GWENT Masters Season 2 Finals!

As usual, you can find our official broadcast on twitch.com/cdprojektred.

On Saturday there will be Quarterfinals and Semifinals/Final will be played on Sunday, both days starting from 4:00 PM CET.

You can still try your luck at predicting the winners in our Divination Challenge at:

https://masters.playgwent.com/en/divination-challenge

Last edited:
Alzur in Masters. Perfect!

Edit: Haha, TailBot being his humble self again. "You might recognize my name from the end of game loss screens." Amazing.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
I did call it out a few weeks ago, considering the possibility of seeing Alzur on Masters, and others disregarded my theory... well well, on 1st series and we already saw Alzur.

Also props to Kams for some amazing moves on the 1st series, and Shinmiri as analyst for beautifully pointing them out.

It implies there was Gwent Masters season 1. Who participated there and won it?
I can't find any bracket or tournament mentions on the site(

It implies there was Gwent Masters season 1.
Season 1 finale (Masters) hasn't been played yet due to the pandemic messing up plans.
Last we heard they were planning to hold it as an offline event if at all possible, but in any case it will be sometime in 2021.

The participants are probably listed somewhere... not sure where though.

Will be possible to score both Twitch drop rewards in one day, again, and easily. Six matches in the first series really contributed to that.

What are the drop rewards, cause I should have received one of two but I don't think I have
Have you checked in-game? The bot doesn't always send a whisper for drops, and it wasn't even in the chat the grand total of one time I checked last night.
I watched for around 6 hours and have the title despite never getting a whisper.

Thanks! I have the beholder title, so must have been working then.

Didn't receive a whisper so was confused about that

NG took the win. Maybe it wasn't so weak after all?
This idea has always confused me.
Sure, he has shown that the Enslave list is definitely still a threat, however why is one of the list he used and lost and won 1 game with suddenly that good, just because it was the one that got him the third win ?
Also for a control deck to win on red coin against an engine deck is not exactly unexpected.

That being said, he has shown that NG has at the very least 1 list that is definitely viable.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Congrats to Pajabol, he definitely deserved it.
I am a bit sad TailGod didnt win and lost immediately on quarter finals, but at least it was against the Masters winner.

I also want to point out the amazing work Shinmiri did as analyst, those little segments at the end of each series were great, i am proud that he is the ambassador of my favourite faction.

On the other hand, all of the 4 casters made many mistakes on their casting, some were just distractions while others revealed a lack of knowledge of the cards. They still did a good job overall, providing excitement, engagement and humour to the viewers, but they could still improve their "game" and try to be as professional as Shinmiri.

[QUOTE = "Anna_Zielinska, publicación: 12267932, miembro: 4420367"]

¡Este fin de semana te animamos a que guardes la fecha y veas las finales de la temporada 2 de GWENT Masters!

Como de costumbre, puede encontrar nuestra transmisión oficial en twitch.com/cdprojektred .

El sábado habrá cuartos de final y las semifinales / final se jugarán el domingo, ambos días a partir de las 4:00 PM CET.

Aún puede probar suerte prediciendo los ganadores en nuestro Desafío de adivinación en:

https://masters.playgwent.com/en/divination-challenge
[/CITAR]
Post automatically merged:

Hi, i saw the worldmaster on saturday for three hours and on sunday i saw it in full but i only received the beholder title and not the Cardback. Can you do something about it?

thank you for everything

bye

Last edited:
Top Bottom