GWENT Slam is happening this weekend!

+
Okay I finished watching it. I took my time watching it bit by bit but that was an awesome tournament.
The only thing I would say is about the technical issues, like the computer that bugs out when they checked their graveyard and the mouse that was obviously malfunctioning (I mean nobody would make me believe that Meleman miss clicked twice before Shaggy apparently missed clicked too...It's no coincidence imo and the fact that it doesn't happens anymore after they changed the mouse is the last detail that convinced me that was not the fault of the players). Really they need to be more careful with all that for the next tournament especially when they're is money on the line.

Still, the tournament was great to watch and all of those players provided top quality play, that was a pleasure to watch.

A big congratulation to Freddybabes, I wasn't cheering him in the first place but he was definitely the best player that day. Excellent line up, great decision and read on his opponent's plays. Just perfect nothing to say about this, he fully deserves his first place.

Top Bottom