headhopper and better half mods

+
Hi, I saw information that these mods were only available in dlc. But recently saw on reddit information that it can be found on sale at merchants in the main game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/18bnbym
Is it possible now to get these mods without having dlc?
i dont think they are bind to PL although before 2.1 you couldnt buy certain mods at vendors and there was a PL quest which rewarded you with theses probably making them look DLC only but since they changed the availability on vendors with the last patch it should be in the base game as well without having the DLC installed....

i dont think they are bind to PL although before 2.1 you couldnt buy certain mods at vendors and there was a PL quest which rewarded you with theses probably making them look DLC only but since they changed the availability on vendors with the last patch it should be in the base game as well without having the DLC installed....
If the wiki is to be believed, these mods used to drop from 1R-0NC-LAD enemies available only in dls. If you can get them without dlc that's cool, thanks.

If the wiki is to be believed, these mods used to drop from 1R-0NC-LAD enemies available only in dls. If you can get them without dlc that's cool, thanks.
1R-0NC-LAD isnt an enemy its a damaged npc robot you can fix in that said side mission at the dogtown stadium ;)

Confirmed. I found a T4 Headhopper on a weapon vendor in 2.1 on PS5 and I haven't yet purchased PL. I've been looking for another one since. I also found a couple of T5 Kneel on vendors while searching for the Headhopper if anyone was curious.

Confirmed. I found a T4 Headhopper on a weapon vendor in 2.1 on PS5 and I haven't yet purchased PL. I've been looking for another one since. I also found a couple of T5 Kneel on vendors while searching for the Headhopper if anyone was curious.
Thanks! That's great, this mod is very useful for smart weapons but I don't even know if I can get dlс in the next couple years.

Top Bottom