Health Bar ar 0

+
Hi,

first of all, congrats to CD Project Red for this great game!
The wait was definitely worth it.

I'm currently experiencing a bug.

Ever since Johnny appeared the health bar is stuck at 0.

Not sure if I'm invulnerable or just the health indicator is broken.

Best,
Ron

Did you try loading a different save game? What platform are you playing on (it's always a good idea to mention that).

Did you try using anything that should boost V's health?

If you are on PC (GOG, Steam) you could verify the game cache:

It's also possible to reach out to support if nothing helps but it might be faster to simply load a save game before the issue started. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8

Waiting for the issue to be fixed and continuing to play with a bug can be risky.

Same, immortal after the "transmission" mission on ps5. Have been through the mission twice and happened both times. Both times were different though.

On the first try, after waking from the ice bath, both me and the enemies were immortal. Quick hacks did no damage, melee weapons did no damage, grenades did no damage, but surprisingly, a smart submachine gun was the only way I could deal damage. I received no damage and kept a full health bar which continued after the mission.

On the second try, after reloading a save from 2 hours before, the enemies all took damage normally. As did I, until my health bar reached zero. Then I was immortal. I tried to use stims to keep my health from dropping to zero but they don't do anything and after the mission I still have zero health.

Last edited:
Hi, same here : life bar at 0 and seems invicible after leaving the black wall.
I play on Stadia btw.

Top Bottom