Hello, Night City!

+
This is the part I don't understand. If you release a generic trailer that gives people different (or wrong) impressions and yet those who saw the 50 minute gameplay feature say "its completely different", then what's the point of the trailer? to confuse people? Why not just release some of the gameplay? I understand that they don't want to because it's not finalized yet, but we are smart enough not to be too bothered by that, especially if the gameplay now is incredible as people say it is.

If the trailer is just a tease to loyal fans waiting 6 years, some gameplay footage is only going to showcase the game better.

Yes, yes, I know....be patient....when its done...etc. In that case, my advice is don't release any trailers at all. Until you are ready to show "the game". :)

I'm wearing sunglasses while watching the trailer.

Not because the tone is wrong or anything, just watching it a million times made my eyes overstimulated (and yes I'm wearing sunglasses at night sorry )

I freaking love it! If you know a bit about the lore, there is so much in there. It's obviously still dark and I know it will be gritty (I mean the Witcher was pretty dark and this is likely to be 'worse' The mature tone will be there. There's no way CDPR would suddenly step away from that)
I'm not bothered it's not rain and neon. and while I will never get enough of that, I know that will be present aplenty too. Speaking of weather and time, the pregnant lady made me curious whether that means that you can encounter her with a child later on (if nothing unfortunate happens to them) due to the passage of time. (and ripple/chain effects that may cause interesting events to happen)

Together with the dev interviews and demo impressions going round the total of my excitement can't really be adequately expressed into words. I literally bounce around in my house at times like a kid promised their heart's desire.
I had a hiccup at the initial FPV reveal that there was no toggle, but all the new info has made me accept that rather quickly and I'm really excited about the gameplay advantages it gives in terms of experiencing the environment and dialogues/npc interaction and such (just add a good photomode please ;) (and hopefully some aid for those that need it to be able to play)

Massive shoutout to all the people at CDPR. Thank you for all your effort and time. It's going to be hard waiting for it but I know every second will be worth it for me!

I've already voiced my criticism regarding the trailer. It's done.

Now all I have left is excitement! I love mostly everything I've heard about the game.

This is probably my most anticipated title of all time.

Super hyped for the game. Ten times more now,after watching the trailer,dozens of times,then I was last few years for it. Both of the trailers were amazing.

As long as I can cut through all the bureaucratic corps' lies, then, of course, I'm all the way in!!! Tell me where the train so I can get in.

It's a Love Hate thing with me... I love the look and the feel and the trailers and all the reports and insight on the game... This may be my Skyrim replacement.

I hate the wait, especially this long. When you couple that with not a lot of hard facts... I just want to sleep for 6 months then start waiting.

It's a Love Hate thing with me... I love the look and the feel and the trailers and all the reports and insight on the game... This may be my Skyrim replacement.

I hate the wait, especially this long. When you couple that with not a lot of hard facts... I just want to sleep for 6 months then start waiting.

You'd be surprised how fast time will go by or can go by perception-wise, or in hindsight.

In that sense the game is around the corner, really. You'll eventually turn your head and say "Oh, it's already been a year since release!" or so. Just look back to games you once looked forward to pre-release? How much time has passed?

Depending on how far back you go it can become a tad scary if you change your perception of time a bit, because in the pessimistic sense time flies by so fast you better enjoy life as a whole as it will be over fast.

Oh, a tad too philosophical perhaps. But still, eight months. We survived a year between the E3s so we can now survive less than a year.

Depending on how far back you go it can become a tad scary if you change your perception of time a bit, because in the pessimistic sense time flies by so fast you better enjoy life as a whole as it will be over fast.

Oh, a tad too philosophical perhaps. But still, eight months. We survived a year between the E3s so we can now survive less than a year.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Enjoy life while it lasts in all its forms. After all life is short.

Top Bottom