Help improving my Radovid Control deck.

+
Help improving my Radovid Control deck.

Hey, was wondering if I could have some advice on how to improve my Radovid deck, I use the term control but it's not a full on control deck.. I control round 1, Oppress the enemy with Trebs, YenCon, Adept, Scorch, Gigni etc.. while playing Keadweni's to buff the Temerian foot soldiers... The deck performs a lot better when I win round one, so Ciri and Thaler are there to regain some card advantage if the enemy passes and I have to secure the round. Win condition is the Tamerian foot soldiers.. since you can mulligan them away if you draw more then one you can usually play them as a 18+ power swing round 3, Keira is just versatile, can use her to buff the foot soldiers with Quen, clear the board out with epidemic or just use her to get 12 points straight away.

Either that's the deck for now.. Feel like it's getting there but just not quite there yet, Hoping some people can give me some pointers!

Cheers.

Radovid Control Deck is dead on this patch.. Radovid is a powerfull leader card which offers two locks and an 11 point gain (if he does full damage) but sadly the locks aren't so usefull since your enemy expects them and can bait them out..

Your tactic sounds solid enough.. You even have King of Beggars to deal with high tempo decks.. But i am not sure how it works out in practice.. Did you try it in Ranked???

Top Bottom