Help please! Random keyboard and mouse input

+
While playing the game i will have my key inputs for WASD/Mouse movement lock. For example if i stand still simply move my mouse back and forth slowly sometimes it will stop tracking completely. It will also lock into the tracking movement of me looking left when i adjusted the mouse right. As for WASD i could be trying to peek around a wall and press d a little and it will lock the key input and ill just keep walking into the wide open door way or into enemy sight. It will also happen while im driving a vehicle and i slightly adjust my steering to the right and it locks the key input so i drive off the road straight into the NCPD.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? it seems to get worse the longer i get into a save, but that may wrong. i was working on my 3rd play through and its become intolerable to play with. At first it wasn't so bad on my first play-through. Ive checked file integrity, googled it a bunch and cant find any mention of this issue. Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game 3 times now. I have multiple saves with different characters and its the same with all of them.
Drivers updated, Solid System build, tried multiple standard graphic setting.
5800x , 3070ti , 32GB ram
(This only happens with Cyberpunk 2077 and no other game does this.)

try to plug you mouse on other USB ports .
even its seems the same USB 2.0 or 3.0 port it may appears we can have issues with the voltage when your PC/laptop working at high performance . ( more issues on Laptop )

the other thing to check , on windows setting mouse control panel ( advanced setting ) if mouse acceleration in enable or not . in my case i turn it off ,less issues .

on windows setting , enable windows game mode and add cyberpunk 2077 .
check in on background there's any third party software with notifications enable when playing , that can make some issues in few rare case .

last thing to check , your windows defender setting for this game .
nota cloud save , can be an issues ( i recommanded to turn it off )

try to plug you mouse on other USB ports .
even its seems the same USB 2.0 or 3.0 port it may appears we can have issues with the voltage when your PC/laptop working at high performance . ( more issues on Laptop )

the other thing to check , on windows setting mouse control panel ( advanced setting ) if mouse acceleration in enable or not . in my case i turn it off ,less issues .

on windows setting , enable windows game mode and add cyberpunk 2077 .
check in on background there's any third party software with notifications enable when playing , that can make some issues in few rare case .

last thing to check , your windows defender setting for this game .
nota cloud save , can be an issues ( i recommanded to turn it off )
i will try the windows settings, i have alot of usb ports on my mobo and this is seems to be a common theme for all of them.
GigabyteB550M Aorus Pro-P

Top Bottom