Hoping future content drops add new/more interesting relationship choices

+
I absolutely agree with this topic. We need more varied romance options that support heterosexual and same sex relationships
Honestly, the way CDPR said romance would occur is so different from what was delivered. Four options? Really? Out of all the characters, you meet? There needs to be way more varied romance options. Even just minor ones.

Is there really only four? Sheesh... CDPR hyped up and promised so many things that they didn't deliver.

Is there really only four? Sheesh... CDPR hyped up and promised so many things that they didn't deliver.
Judy, Kerry, River and Panam. Then there are 2 "Joytoys" (god I hate that word), Stout as a 1 night stand, 1 sex scene with Cunningham when you're Silverhand, 1 scene with Rogue when Silverhand takes over V's body and that's it.

I happen to really like Judy but I really hope that CDPR adds more content for after the end of the romance story, because after she gives you a "key" to her place you get like one more dialog branch and can't do anything else. I assume it is similar for the other options. I would like to be able to take them out for a date, maybe "get lucky" more than once with them, etc. Relationships IRL don't end one you sleep together and I want to see that reflected more in games.

i think evelyn should have been a romance option for v, but they killed her off without any reason at all. like at least they should have given us the choice, but damn shame this game isn't an rpg even though it was marketed as such. either it doesnt give you any chance to choose at all or even if it does your decisions doesnt change anything

Personally I agree. I really enjoyed Claire. I wish my V could have had more time with her. Though Panam was good as well.

I dont think there should any extra or DLC content. The base game doesn't deserve it.

Make the game complete first.

Rather wait for it on a more complete game than trying to enjoy more content while it's still buggy

I'll share with you something very dear that i gained with this game. The reason I decided to buy Cyberpunk was initially for the promise of a deep customization system and the ability to alter every bit of body and go all out with chrome skin etc. Look like a rock star diva while blasting away in a dark futuristic city. Now all that went out of the window when you realize that you will look as the game decides you will based on stats. However i found out that is not why I bought the game.

There was nothing in Night City more impactful to me as the relationships i could form with the characters while going tru the story. And soon enough my romance interest in Judy was all that this game was to me. I ask myself always while playing games where it would lead me to aim for as I progress? I can tell you that all interests, aside from the romance and character development and time spent with Judy, faded into obscurity soon after I got more interested in her character. There is nothing that could possibly be more rewarding than time with her for me, every bit of her quest and story and character is made to be a love letter to those that appreciate beauty and love. It is written, presented and executed with such grace and beauty that it redefined my values and outlook on esthetics, I feel like a better person for it and I desperately miss more opportunities to be with her in a more meaningful way.

Based on that I can tell you that what they do with this character going forward will make or break the game for me, I don't see solved bugs as a big thing that will get me to replay it all, I don't care for more endings aside the one that leaves Judy happy in the end. I couldn't care less for new weapons fashion or cyberware, new cars or any of it, I can tell you that all these things add nice value but none will get me to replay it all again. But give me more scenes or events or interactions with Judy, more messages and choices how to spend time with her and I would repeat it without a second thought.
For many its another characters Panam or River or Kerry but I think all of us will agree on the same sentiment as to what is value for us in it.

I had no idea I would ever be crusading for more Judy when i started, but here I am I guess, never stop fighting.

I'll share with you something very dear that i gained with this game. The reason I decided to buy Cyberpunk was initially for the promise of a deep customization system and the ability to alter every bit of body and go all out with chrome skin etc. Look like a rock star diva while blasting away in a dark futuristic city. Now all that went out of the window when you realize that you will look as the game decides you will based on stats. However i found out that is not why I bought the game.

There was nothing in Night City more impactful to me as the relationships i could form with the characters while going tru the story. And soon enough my romance interest in Judy was all that this game was to me. I ask myself always while playing games where it would lead me to aim for as I progress? I can tell you that all interests, aside from the romance and character development and time spent with Judy, faded into obscurity soon after I got more interested in her character. There is nothing that could possibly be more rewarding than time with her for me, every bit of her quest and story and character is made to be a love letter to those that appreciate beauty and love. It is written, presented and executed with such grace and beauty that it redefined my values and outlook on esthetics, I feel like a better person for it and I desperately miss more opportunities to be with her in a more meaningful way.

Based on that I can tell you that what they do with this character going forward will make or break the game for me, I don't see solved bugs as a big thing that will get me to replay it all, I don't care for more endings aside the one that leaves Judy happy in the end. I couldn't care less for new weapons fashion or cyberware, new cars or any of it, I can tell you that all these things add nice value but none will get me to replay it all again. But give me more scenes or events or interactions with Judy, more messages and choices how to spend time with her and I would repeat it without a second thought.
For many its another characters Panam or River or Kerry but I think all of us will agree on the same sentiment as to what is value for us in it.

I had no idea I would ever be crusading for more Judy when i started, but here I am I guess, never stop fighting.
I'm right there with you i wanted to be full chrome pink arms maybe? the moments with Judy are just epic and you do want more from it all i cared was literally the happy ending with her for sure there are parts where sadly Judy is non existent like before the end doesn't even reply anymore or the conversation are the 3 lines at the balcony and it kills it for me.

Top Bottom