Hotfix 1.04

+
Ok, installed update 1.04. Doesn't even open the game.
I verified files and it has to download two files that couldn't be validated.

17GB o_O
https://i.ibb.co/TYsVVG0/Whats-App-Image-2020-12-11-at-19-06-12-jpeg-2.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/1dHrKW5/Whats-App-Image-2020-12-11-at-19-05-54.jpg

Let you know when it finishes.
Post automatically merged:

Steam, game flatlining and not starting after 1.04
Registered crash info file...
InternalVersion: 3.0.3217599 P4CL: 4158334 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2
!!!CRASHED!!!
Error Reason: Assert
Expression: result == archive::LoadingResult::SUCCESSFUL
Message: Failed to load archive K:\GRY\Steam2\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content\basegame_3_nightcity.archive, error 3, try regenerating archives!
File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\resource\src\resourcegamedepot.cpp
Line: 499

"uptimeSeconds":0
"stopThreadID":15372
"exceptionCode":0x80000003
"processID":7948
"Engine/CommitFailedErrorCode@1#TID=0":"0"
"Configuration/Name@2#TID=0":"FINAL"
"Configuration/Name2@3#TID=0":"FINAL"
"Game/Patch@7#TID=0":"1.04"
"Engine/OOM@4#TID=0":"false"
"GlobalMode/IsClosing@5#TID=0":"false"
"GlobalMode/IsGame@6#TID=0":"false"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxLatentJobs@8#TID=0":"131072"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxCriticalPathJobs@9#TID=0":"65536"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxImmediateJobs@10#TID=0":"2048"
"Jobs/InitParam/WorkerThreadStackSizeKB@11#TID=0":"1024"
"Jobs/InitParam/MaxThreads@12#TID=0":"27"
"Jobs/InitParam/AllJobsCriticalPath@14#TID=0":"false"
"Jobs/InitParam/UseJobDebugger@13#TID=0":"false"
"Jobs/Dispatcher/NumDispatcherThreads@15#TID=0":"7"
"Jobs/Dispatcher/MaxHWConcurrency@16#TID=0":"8"
"##CrashDump##/DumpCrashDataSeconds":"0"
You have to verify local files. Same issue here. It's finishing the validation. I'll let you know.

Thank you you rock !..!
The game is awesome.

Two small suggestions: on PC can we have the same button exit out of menus instead of ESC? E.g. if I go to Journal with J, pressing J again would exit back to game instead of ESC. I think it would be a smoother user experience.

Also the ability to use the mouse to click on the text (ESC)back or traverse the in-game menu using mouse in general. (mostly it is, but it is weird that you can click on journal,map, crafting, but not on go back)

Keep up the good work!

There is no mention of the fact that our characters can't be fully nude. That is clearly the most glaring issue.

I don't know if I'm crazy or what, but I swear everything looks way worse with this patch. Like they did something with the TAA and now it's like it is trying to sharp the image while in motion. This looks horrible. I want to toggle AA off ffs. And for the love of everything, fix the horrible performance. The Division 2, Ghosts of Tsushima and RDR2 they all look miles better than this game, and they all run like a dream. And fix the horrible SSR implementation. I don't know what they tried to do here with it but is a proven method for generations now, why does it look SO noisy here?

Can you add an end conversation and start conversation option for some npc? At times, having an npc with conversation options near an item prevents the item from being picked up. I have to move out of range of the npc and come back at another angle every time. And some items are just difficult to pick up.

And at times, there are certain interactions that does not show up unless V is at a specific

Thanks for this game but ...
I have 1 issue and 1 observation / question

Issue :
During the first quest for Dex I wanted to play stealth so I used a computer in order to deactivate all the cameras of the room where I was ... but they spotted me
I've joined pics so that you can figure out my issue :)

Observation / Question :
Where are the NPCs and cars? The town is soooo damn empty / dead

Cheers CDPR

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 226
Unfortunately for anyone else who's stuck on the "Play it Safe" quest waiting for Takemura to call, it's still broken after this hotfix :(

I would really appreciate if the minimap didn't turn off for 5 seconds every time you enter another district or get a job related pop up on the left side of the screen.

Patch 1.04 just broke the game for me. I get a flatlined error at launch, and can't get into the game now. I sent the error report in.
Specs:
i7-9700
16 gigs system DDR4 2600 ram
RTX2080 Super
Using 500 gig SSD
Windows 10 64-bit
I have all the current patches for both my card and my system.

Prior to the patch I was rolling with zero issues. Now I'm not able to get in and play. If any forum-goers have an idea, let me know.

(Also, you guys won't let us bind to the F key and change what key does use/interact. whiskey tango foxtrot, over?)

Well before the update the game was running. It started to bug a little but I thought "lets restart the game". I saw the update and though you might fix it with this one. I tried to started the game and hello there "Your game crashed". Is there a posibillity to get back on 1.03 ?? I mean it was running before you fixed it to death and I didn't had many bugs or game breaking bugs so........
Post automatically merged:

I had to verify files and download 17GB of files to get it to work again.
So you fixed it with checking the files in steam or on what platform you are on??

I use SSD for 116 GB of free space. After installing the game, 52.2 GB remains free. But after each update GOG gives an error - "There is not enough space on the disk". So I just have to reinstall the game from scratch. Why is this so and will it be fixed in the future?

image_2020-12-11_23-29-49.png

image_2020-12-11_23-30-01.png

Hotfix 1.04 offline patcher does not work. Patchlog says it can't modify files or a file that DOES exist, straight doesn't exist. Very confused.

Attachments

• patch_log.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,348
Has anyone noticed some dismemberment downgrade? When I started the game I could dismember the body parts of corpses (not living NPC), but now I can't. Yeah, this is a minor problem, and no, I am not a maniac-serial killer :)

Last edited:
I can't thank the Dev team enough. Yeah it's true, I've had two major crashes. And a couple of other minor bugs. (Legless people with fully formed booties 🤣)
I'm on PS4 and yeah it does sort of look like you're playing the game looking through a fine mesh at times.
But there is so much brilliant work that has gone into this. The passion and dedication is obvious. So obvious I'm gonna take the chance of a few crashes and vehicles clipping into existence.
Keep up the good work.

it's not actually stuck, at least for me, but its really slow, if i go to taskmanager and go to my drive i can see that its constantly working on GOG. but like 3% in 45mins is insane

Top Bottom