Hotfix 1.05

+
Dear CD Project Red,

Thank you very much for creating such a wonderful game. Even if there are some minor bugs I like the concept and I love playing it.
I know u guys are focused on the fixes at the moment.
I just want to tell u how to improve the game experience if it is not too much work for you:

The streets of NC seem to be very empty (I know u guys are working on it)

The wanted system is a little bit too much. My idea is that maybe if u get 1 or 2 stars the ncpd will approach u and arrest u which will decrease ur steetcred and money. If it's get higher than 3 stars then they will attack and kill u.

It would be very good if we have a barber where u can change hair color and nail color.
And last the option u can toggle off all missions. Maybe it's already in game but I didn't figure it out yet how to put off the following missions.

As I said even if it has its mistakes I still like the game!

Feel free to check the TECHNICAL section to see if this problem is already reported. If not, feel free to report it to support or create a thread about it, so devs can see it.

They've consolidated the performance complaints under one thread, which basically silences people with those sort of reports.

These are the very, very, urgent PC FIXES we need right now:

Walk TOGGLE for PC.
Run TOGGLE for PC.
Dodge key for PC.
Keyboard input customization.
Fix player character commonly appearing T-Posing above the vehicle when driving in 3rd person.
Fix the nudity (genitals appear covered in mirrors and in first person even with the censorship taken off, could make an AO only optional patch for adults).
Fix the player character appearing bald when checking mirrors while using any head item.
Fix for save corruption due to reaching maximum file size due to crafting.
Performance improvements for PCs.
Ray Tracing performance improvement for 2070 and 2080 (standard/super) cards.

But other than all of the above, game still needs some more minor tweaking and bug fixing, AND after that a lot more features, quests, activities, NPC behavior tweaking, AI tweaking... basically people want and expect Witcher 3 fully patched and with all DLCs level of quality, gameplay content, and polish to start with, base game, and after that then some more with new DLCs and whatnot.

First 3 are NOT bugs and just Quality of Life additions and not important as of now. Bugfixes is more important as we speak.

I still think I wont be able to play on stable 60FPS. Why did I buy this game after all? I dunno now... Game looks good, but why play if i cant get stable frames? I should have play on high according to the recommended specs, but that was a huge lie. I'm thinking about refund now... I wont buy new PC components for one game i was excited for 5 years, no thank u...

Lol, try switching your texture filtering settings to high performance.

They've consolidated the performance complaints under one thread, which basically silences people with those sort of reports.

I don't see a problem with starting AMD specific thread in Technical section. Unless there's one already on the same topic.

same thing happening but for johnny's clothes

It's the same with the free pistol you get from Wilson. You cannot disassemble it, but you can put it atleast in the storage which you can access in your house in the sidechamber where you picked up your ammo in your house.

First 3 are NOT bugs and just Quality of Life additions and not important as of now. Bugfixes is more important as we speak.

I can agree with that, but I pointed out because CDPR was always, always, "PC first" and it would do wonders for them in the PC comunity to implement such basic, probably easy, features.

Lol, try switching your texture filtering settings to high performance.

I tried a lot. Got everything on high and something on medium, still very big frame jumps between 48 - 60FPS. I tried lot of tutorials, setting etc. I got rig that should run on high according to recommended specs, but it cant. i5 8600K, ASUS ROG GTX 1070 OC 8G, 16 GB RAM. I think that patch wont fix this....

Hm. weird. I'm pretty sure I downloaded an update from GOG Galaxy last night. Will check later.
Didn't work for me either. Idk, they can't even handle patches. Like announcment is here and it says that hotfix avaliable, but in the patchnotes it's "soon for pc". Wtf this clickbaits.

Main problems I see with this game right now that need to be addressed.
- NPC/police spawning is completely random. Street density constantly diminishes for no reason. Police stations should get pinged when there's crime, and they actually arrive in cars rather than teleport spawning.
- Car collisions are really bad, chances are high you will break the game if you drive a car into something else quickly.
Those 2/3 are the worst for me.
But y'all need to add some sort of reaction for being shot, camera shake or anything. There's no sense of impact at all. Also stop focusing on the cock mechanics.

PS5

Thanks for the patch! I've tried it for ~4,5h and it's way better regarding the crashes, only one happened so far. The game launch and loading screens got faster again. I personally play on Film Grain and Motion Blur turned off and the game looks great. Performance is good.

One-time bugs I've encountered:
1. Can't quit settings, can do everything in it, just can't go back to main menu. Had to relaunch the game to resolve.
2. Rifle stopped shooting when scoped. I've fixed it by either replacing the scope to another one and then putting the previous one back on or replacing to another weapon completely and going back to the previous one, can't remember now, one of those worked.

Good work, very fast, too! Will definitely keep playing. I know software development is very tough cookie, I'm a web developer myself. Can only imagine how much more aspects game dev has so keep your heads up, enthusiasm and good luck!

Top Bottom