Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available!

+
Hello,
I'm not sure if it's the right place but I want to submit to you an error I'm having.
I'm an ex console player (ps4) freshly migrated and I have major issue when I open my kegs. I don't know why but every time I want to open a keg the game freeze (sound still playing but the image is frozen). Other than that the game works just fine but I can't open kegs . Are you aware of such an issue or am I the only one?

It's not a 6 point tempo play because you only draw the card. Thus it's just a 6 point play.
LOL. In 3rd round it's 6+(your highest provision card - opponents lowest provision card) play. For fucking 9 provision. Math is hard:)
Post automatically merged:

Dude, how would you nerf her?
Easy. Make her top deck cards instead of giving them in hand. Lower her provision if needed. OR make her give random/top deck card to you and random/top deck card to your opponent.

Last edited:
Corrupted Flaminica is definitely very weak. As soon as the update came out, i did this new crows deck and put corrupted flaminica, but whenver i played her R3 i was disappointed with her value, on the other hand Axel 3-eyes got huge, easily 11-15 points, and he only costs 7 provisions!

Also, the powercreep is so obvious, just check crow clan druid - a bronze that reliably gives 8 pts on this deck. I was even mulliganing that gold guy that transforms a damaged unit into a 5pt beast, because he could also give 8 pts, but could also brick and be 4pts, while a simple bronze provides 8pts almost always...
Just earlier this year, an 8pt value was reserved to golds, like the unicorn/chironex duo, now bronzes are giving that value on deploy.

CDPR definitely thinks they have to power creep new cards to get people to buy them. Disappointing.

Top Bottom