How can you fill these weapon racks?

+
I read somewhere that iconic weapons go there.
But even though I have 4 of them whey won't show up. So what's the catch?
11.jpg

It's basically "important" iconic weapons (Lex's gun, Jackie's gun, Judy's shotgun, Mitch's sniper, Skippy, etc) and the craftable ones (some iconic weapons have a blueprint).
No need for them to be legendary.

Ill wait till every iconic can be crafted in legendary it adds fulfilment and personal values. ^^

Jan0sh

Forum regular
Not ALL iconic weapons go there. Only certain ones. On the wall to the right certain craftable iconics go to display. You can find complete lists of which items go on display if you search the web. I think you could find one even somewhere here in the forums. Sadly, some of the displayable iconics are missable.
One of the links:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kcyngl

Not ALL iconic weapons go there. Only certain ones. On the wall to the right certain craftable iconics go to display. You can find complete lists of which items go on display if you search the web. I think you could find one even somewhere here in the forums. Sadly, some of the displayable iconics are missable.
One of the links:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kcyngl
great thank you first i thought that every "named" weapons would fit there!.

It's basically "important" iconic weapons (Lex's gun, Jackie's gun, Judy's shotgun, Mitch's sniper, Skippy, etc) and the craftable ones (some iconic weapons have a blueprint).
No need for them to be legendary.
Where can you find Jackie's gun? I think I missed it

Where can you find Jackie's gun? I think I missed it
You might be able to still get it. If you sent Jackie's body to his family and attended the 'funeral', just go back to the same bar again. The guns (two of them :)) will be at the altar.

You might be able to still get it. If you sent Jackie's body to his family and attended the 'funeral', just go back to the same bar again. The guns (two of them :)) will be at the altar.
Then I lost it for good.
I sent the body to Victor... :(

Well, now I know you can fill that wall! That will clear up some inventory space. I never sell those weapons even when I do not use them because it asks me if I am sure that I want to sell them....

I belive only iconic legendarys show up there? I.E Dex's gun.
I bit of a shame it the weapons that you'd like to actually want to use.
Would be cool if they were represented by a holo image of sorts, indicating you've got them, but equipped.
For me it would probably just be the Overwatch then? (Panam's sniper)

I bit of a shame it the weapons that you'd like to actually want to use.
Would be cool if they were represented by a holo image of sorts, indicating you've got them, but equipped.
For me it would probably just be the Overwatch then? (Panam's sniper)
Agree. Honestly not allowing any other weapons to show up there is just a bad design. Especially since there are so many variant skins for weapons. It would have been nice to have separate walls based on weapon types that could hold say six of said weapon.

Top Bottom