how do i downgrade back to 2.1

+
current crap upgrade to graphics now requires my GeForce 1650 with 4gig ram is now requires 8gig vid ram that will require more power upgraded than what i can do now
have patch as well so my 1.6 downgrade is trash as well
and no abillity to contact support is giant trash as well

I'm not sure in which version you want to rollback, knowing the new requirements are effective since 2.0 and didn't change since...
You can rollback in 1.63 easily at least :
only ver i can play on steam is the latest patch and there is option for 1,6 on steams in the section for beta legacy
pic is showing what i am talking about on steam

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    914.3 KB · Views: 14
pic is showing what i am talking about on steam
Yes, but again, it's either :
> 1.63 Legacy - old requirements
> 2.12 the last version - new requirements.

Requirement didn't change since 2.0 (released in september), so if you can't run the game decently in 2.12, I doubt you could run the game decently in any newer version than 2.0. So 1.63 is likely the way to go...

Yes, but again, it's either :
> 1.63 Legacy - old requirements
> 2.12 the last version - new requirements.

Requirement didn't change since 2.0 (released in september), so if you can't run the game decently in 2.12, I doubt you could run the game decently in any newer version than 2.0. So 1.63 is likely the way to go...
does the 1.63 work with Phantom Liberty ?

does the 1.63 work with Phantom Liberty ?
No it doesn't. Phantom Liberty require the game to be in 2.0+, so new requirements.
Just to be sure : On which version were you able to play? ("game run fine on low settings")
Because with 2.0 update, requirements have been updated. So if you don't meet the new requirements or can't run correctly in 2.0+, you still can install and play on 1.63 (legacy), but you won't have access to all the new features introced in 2.0+ nor have access to the expansion.
Old requirements (1.63) :

New requirements (2.0+) :

Top Bottom