How many total contracts are there in the game?

+
Hi

New player here who has a question for people.

I have completed 45 / 591 contracts. However, my 3 friends have available quests totalling in the 600s - 666, 666, and 665. Can anyone answer why my available contracts are so much smaller than my friends? We all started within a day or so of each other around when the 6.1 patch came out.

Cheers

I have completed 45 / 591 contracts. However, my 3 friends have available quests totalling in the 600s - 666, 666, and 665. Can anyone answer why my available contracts are so much smaller than my friends? We all started within a day or so of each other around when the 6.1 patch came out.

Cheers
Hello! I'm assuming this is a question for the witcher 3. It's hard to know without more information, but my first guess is it's the difference in not having one of the expansions (most likely Blood and Wine based on the number of of quests). Do you have the base version without either Blood and Wine, Hearts of Stone, or the DLCs enabled? If you have the game of the year edition ... then they should come automatically in there. If the above isn't correct, can you give me a bit more info? Platform, game, etc etc.

Patch 6.1? This is about GWENT; moving thread.

As for the question itself, I found a Reddit thread about the same thing (differing number of contracts), but no information. Seems really weird. I don't have any ideas either.

Last edited:
Sorry, this is for Gwent.

So it seems there's a good deal of variation based on some people above. If you don't have 666, or close to it, do you have Thronebreaker?

What could be making the difference?

Same here, I don't have any journey related contracts on my list.

Do the devs ever speak here? It would be good to hear why there's such variation here, and why I'm at 591...

The Reddit thread I found was from a year ago, so no way Journey was the cause there. And it can't be Thronebreaker either because someone who owns it had way, way fewer contracts than some of their friends.

Without official clarification, I guess the only way would be to list ALL contracts in one's game and then compare the lists. Which wouldn't be worth the trouble considering there are hundreds of contracts.

Top Bottom