How old are you ?

+
Its amazing to see such a wide age range of people that play games we have from 16 year olds up to a 60 year old! I think its great!! :D

26 here.I started playing when a friend installed Red Alert on my computer cause his wasn't heavy enough... Helllooooo new hobby...goodbye social life. And how did I get here? *jungle sounds*

36 here.... My son who will be 15 on the first of jan has my conscent to play but he had to pay for his copy, i also have 2 brothers, one that is 32 and the other is 27, plus daddy that is 57, all playing it and legal owner of the game :)

Huhh.. first gaming forum, where I am not embarassed to write down my age... :pI am 36... wish I was 16ish, when played my first game: Zorro on Commodore 64!

46 here. And the first computer game I remember playing was Space Invaders on one of those huge game machines in a bar, in 1981. Yes, I was under the influence while playing, and yes, I lost, disastrously.....

"...Funny how a game can bring ppl form all walks of life as well as age..."As I was saying it in a previous thread (I am 52)....We used to be kids, we are still kids & we will remain kids till our last breath...

im 19 been playing ever since i was 6-7 on my old Amiga :) now i have a super system lolQ6600 Quad Core2 Gig Corsair Ram8800 GTX Ultra OC (MSI)Razer Lychasis22" Flat screen View sonic with built in Ipod dockRaided 120Gig Rapter Drives 2.1 MS seek timeIp35 Pro Intel Mobo580 Hyper PSUand a Light scribe sata DVD Re-writerall enclosed with in my A+case (Twin 250 Ml Fan)ooo sorry got way carried away there but yeah since i hit the age where i could start to understand games i was hooked....pretty scary now i look back on it all :D

56 here -------------- first real game played and beat was Zelda now play mostly RPG on PC wish they do Zelda maxed out would really be good

22 years old; one of the younger members here, it seems. I've been gaming since 1989, when I got an Atari system and a few games (Mousetrap, Lotus Challenge, ect.). My PC gaming "career" began in 1991 with a 286 system and such games as Simcity and Prince of Persia.

Planewalker said:
22 years old; one of the younger members here, it seems. I've been gaming since 1989, when I got an Atari system and a few games (Mousetrap, Lotus Challenge, ect.). My PC gaming "career" began in 1991 with a 286 system and such games as Simcity and Prince of Persia.
Umm so you were 2 years old you wouldnt of even been able to pick up a joystick lmao, and 5 years old on a pc umm oook....

Top Bottom