How old are you ?

+
I'm 25. My first game (that I can remember) was Super Mario Bros. for the original NES. My first RPG was the American port of Final Fantasy(the fist one).I still remember saving up (in game) for diamond gear 4,000GP? I've been hooked on rpgs since. While I never had a an C64 I did have an 486.Some of my fondest memories were spending hours working with dos to get a game to work.::) By the way I love the old Sierra games too. KQ6!! Baby! ;D In case your wondering yes I do Love The Hobbit and LOTR. Tolkien is god! ;) Those were my first from childhood REAL books, not Clifford The Big Red Dog type children's lit.

tokingtolkien said:
In case your wondering yes I do Love The Hobbit and LOTR. Tolkien is god! ;) Those were my first from childhood REAL books, not Clifford The Big Red Dog type children's lit.
Ok...so what does the "toking" symbolize? ;)

28 here. I had an Atari Intellivision so I guess my first game was probably asteroids and I was probably... what... 5? Then I had a NES and a Laser 128 which was a clone of an apple 2e, a SNES, a 286, 486, N64, and on and on. I have a shrine to the history of games (and of computing) here in my house. My wife doesn't understand, but she tolerates. I'm totally behind the idea of "games for grown-ups." Go CDPR, you rule.

37 here and glad to see more "mature" people are interested in the game and it's surroundings...One advice though:Never get a girl that''s also into gaming and only buy one computer ;D

25, which is pretty funny, because until I entered my birthday and the forums told me so, I thought I was 26. Bit of surprise good news there :D

Mere youngsters the lot of you...I'm 57, first computer game was the Hobbit on the Spectum. Currently my main games are EverQuest 2 and Vanguard. Decent offline CRPGs don't come along very often, but this one is looking promising aside from the odd technical glitch.

Seffrid said:
Mere youngsters the lot of you...I'm 57, first computer game was the Hobbit on the Spectum. Currently my main games are EverQuest 2 and Vanguard. Decent offline CRPGs don't come along very often, but this one is looking promising aside from the odd technical glitch.
OMG sombody that beat me by 10 years :D I guess that make me teh 2nd oldes here lol

wow , i think i'm the youngest here ;DI'm 14 in two weeks 15 , but i saw "the Witcher" in the TV and Ineternet and i love it but i played it only 2hours becuase it always crashes

22 here been playing games since I was 9 I think. First game was Quest for Glory 1, god dammit those games where so good. My dad wrote out all the commands for me to use XD GET APPLE, CLIMB TREE, GET YE FLASK "YOU CANT GET YE FLASK". I guess thats why im such a sucker for awesome rpgs.I also used to play Wolfenstien3D with my Mum and Dad when I was about 11 using coaxel, good times.My Mum still plays heaps of adventure games I get for her.

Top Bottom