How to play Andrew's Lament on guitar - From the Corporate Wars: The Musical data shard

+
I was reading some of the data shards I collected and found the lyrics for this song at the end of a data shard called Corporate Wars: The Musical.

Of course, I had to pick up my classical guitar and put some chords to it. I finally ended up playing it with the same chord progression and tempo as The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. The second line of the second verse doesn't scan exactly, but play with it a bit and you can make it fit. When I sing it, I sing "And I am noting but down," instead of, "And I, I'm nothing but down." I think the second I in that line might have been a typo.

I played with the BB code to try to get the chords to line up right with the lines here, and it just takes too much time. I made the first verse line up, and you can figure it out from there. If there is any interest in this, I can throw it up on ultimate guitar or something, where they have better formatting for guitar chords like this.

Also, if you need to look up Asus2, here are some chord charts for it.

It goes like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew's Lament, from the data shard Corporate Wars: The Musical

Standard tuning, key of Em
Code:
  Asus2                  Em
I dreamed a dream of an endless sea,
    G    D      Asus2
Arasaka at the helm,
   Asus2            Em
Today my dreams are nothing but mist,
    G      D           Asus2
And I, I'm nothing but down.

Asus2                              Em