Huge FPS drop Rog ally

+
Hi CDPR devs

1st post here for me since I've bought the game day one.

I'm going for another run with my rog ally discovering Phantom liberty at the same time.
The game is running really smooth on the ally using 23w profile.

Reaching the beginning of the DLC i've facing a huge FPS drop in a specific location.
Nothing before, nothing after. I've reload before the drop and it happened again.

The exact place where with the president of the NUSA when you have to escape the drone and stole the car downstairs. The fight was OK, then when only the drone remains, if I look to the left when going down the stairs my fps goes from high 40s / low 50s to less than 20. Looking right or leaving the room solve the problem.

Not in a hurry to solve the issue but it would be great to address it.

Keep going you have done an awesome game and work.

Hi CDPR devs

1st post here for me since I've bought the game day one.

I'm going for another run with my rog ally discovering Phantom liberty at the same time.
The game is running really smooth on the ally using 23w profile.

Reaching the beginning of the DLC i've facing a huge FPS drop in a specific location.
Nothing before, nothing after. I've reload before the drop and it happened again.

The exact place where with the president of the NUSA when you have to escape the drone and stole the car downstairs. The fight was OK, then when only the drone remains, if I look to the left when going down the stairs my fps goes from high 40s / low 50s to less than 20. Looking right or leaving the room solve the problem.

Not in a hurry to solve the issue but it would be great to address it.

Keep going you have done an awesome game and work.

File a report. The devs don't usually see or act on individual forum posts.

Top Bottom