HUGE GAMEBREAKING BUG!!!!!!

+
Upon doing a ton of content and reaching lvl 37 and 50 street cred. I decide I want to finish the story line and then come back to side quests etc...

So I start up the last mission where you meet Hanako at Ember to finish the story line. Upon completing the ending in Orbit on the Arasaka space craft and the credits start rolling...You are prompted with the ending message and asks you if you would still like to explore Night city and a special surprise will be waiting for you. So of course I said yes to one more gig to keep playing. Only to be taken to an auto save from lvl 22 and 44 street cred, and no thank you surprise for completing the game. Its as if I never did the ending at all. So I load up the last save from the ending scene and go thru the credits again to try and see what happens. Same thing. So I go in and look at saves and I have a few at lvl 36 onward some before the end mission and some during. So I delete the lvl 22 auto save it keeps putting me in and re-load the end credits again. Hit the yes take me back to night city for one last gig option again. This time it takes me to the main screen where I hit continue and go thru the loading screens. ONLY TO BE TAKEN BACK TO THE END CREDITS SCENE AGAIN. Omg I'm stuck in a loop. I repeated this with the end mission to try and get a diff result. No luck. It wont take me back to a quick save/auto save or just anywhere on the map with my rewards and pick up where I left off before I started mission like it states. HRS of play time and gear gone. Story rewards not earned from completion.

HELP!

thank you

v/r

MVGGA
Post automatically merged:

Also to add to that, all my manual saves are gone, wiped. Only ones available are auto saves and a couple quick saves

Last edited:
YEAH SAME HERE!!! I logged about 60 hours before completion and i did an alternate ending too. I hope there is a fix for this asap! I keep seeing the end credits and cant load another save becasue they are all in act 3 (the point of no return)

I can confirm this has happened to me today after completing the game last night.
Saved my game after I picked up the game completion items, turned around and saw the last Hanako mission was up again.
Not only that but none of the items I got from the infiltration of Arasaka are in my bags or stash apart from Rogue's legendary gun 'Pride'. (on a side note don't bother upgrading this, it's rubbish).
I tried reloading the autosave from the space mission "Path of Glory" and it just does exactly the same thing after skipping the end game credits.
I also tried loading this from the manual save...again same result.
I thought the whole point of completing the game was for an ending to this story and rewards yet I have none of those rewards. Not the gorilla arms or anything else it showed.
This makes no sense to me as I cannot even see the properties I own now either (see map attached)

Attachments

• CP2077 No Properties.jpg
    CP2077 No Properties.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I can confirm this has happened to me today after completing the game last night.
Saved my game after I picked up the game completion items, turned around and saw the last Hanako mission was up again.
Not only that but none of the items I got from the infiltration of Arasaka are in my bags or stash.
I tried reloading the autosave from the space mission "Path of Glory" and it just does exactly the same thing after skipping the end game credits.
I also tried loading this from the manual save...again same result.
I thought the whole point of completing the game was for an ending to this story and rewards yet I have none of those rewards. Not the gorilla arms or anything else it showed.
This makes no sense to me as I cannot even see the properties I own now either (see map attached)
Ok, it's not a bug...
When you clic on the "One More GIG" button, the game use the automatic save named point of no return* and respawn V in the state V was (with the final main quest available). You don't play "after" the ending, you return before the ending.

So all experience, loots, items, money acquired during the ending is "removed". Only the rewards items (and some specific items like Aldecaldos jacket) are added to the player inventory.

*an automatic save that you must not delete or overwrite, because without it, there is no option to keep playing. You return on the game menu after the credits.

"returning before the ending" doesn't make sense. Why would CDPR do this intentionally? I have never had any game save this way after the end of a game. Having V span outside Embers is fine but the quest shouldn't be available again. If it's to give people a chance to see alternative results then that makes no sense either as it should be applied to every choice outcome.

"returning before the ending" doesn't make sense. Why would CDPR do this intentionally? I have never had any game save this way after the end of a game. Having V span outside Embers is fine but the quest shouldn't be available again. If it's to give people a chance to see alternative results then that makes no sense either as it should be applied to every choice outcome.
Because when the credits roll, the game is finished, the story is ended*. If you want to keep, playing, you have to return before the ending. You respawn in the exact same states before enter in the elevator (xp, inventory,...).
After the credits :
  • Either V left night city.
  • Either V goes with Alt behind the black wall.
  • Either V comit suicide.
  • Either V goes in space to the crystal palace.
  • Either V is stored in Mikoshi.
So in no way, V can be in Night City just after the endings (except one outcome of the Devil ending).

If it bother you, don't clic on the button "One More GIG", return to the menu and stop playing.
But it's intended, not a bug ;)

Last edited:
If it's intended then where are the items it says you get at the end? None of those end game items appeared in my stash or inventory.

Returning before the "Point of No Return" is 100% working as intended, that is absolutely not a bug.

All of the endings would basically make continuing impossible so that is the ONLY logical place to return to the open world. Now having said that, Missing items are an issue, you should see them in your inventory for instance if you go the nomad ending, you should have the aldecaldos bolero jacket. So, if the reward item is 100% not in your inventory or stash that is a bug double check that they're definitely missing, and then submit a ticket, CDPR won't spawn them in your inventory or anything like that, but if you're hitting that bug doing an official bug report is a good idea, I've never run into this issue, it may be linked to the specific item so make sure to report which ending and which item is missing.

Edit: after having reread your post. Only the items the game says are ""Rewards" that pop up in that window after clicking "One more Gig" will be in your inventory. Any items that are looted during the final mission (dropped by enemies or inside containers) do not stay in your inventory, again this is not a bug but a design choice.

Any items that are looted during the final mission (dropped by enemies or inside containers) do not stay in your inventory, again this is not a bug but a design choice.
There are a few that stay. The Caretaker's Spade (Witcher easter egg) you find in Arasaka tower.

Top Bottom