Huge problem with a mission

+
So I'm having serious problems in my new game, with the last mission on the judy's romance, the diving mission. So I have some body changing mods installed at first trying to do the mission. When I jump and started to go deeper into the lake V dies instantly, just a few seconds and puf, dead. I uninstall and install the game brand-new, with nothing changed, and same thing happens, few meters and instant death. Maybe that save is already broken and is useless now, but pls people I need your help, if you have any idea on how to solve the problem, or simply if this is a common bug like in skyrim and I can't finish the mission anymore.

Really thanks in advance for everyone

My guess would be it's due to mods (but I can't say for sure...)
When you say "uninstall/install the game brand-new", it's just from the launcher or a clean-install like that (i.e manually remove all files & folders which are not removed by the launcher).
If you simply uninstall/reinstall using the launcher, I think it could be worth to perform a clean-install.
But keep in mind that mod datas (and issues) can remain in save files, so if it's the case, even a clean-install couldn't fix it :(

I uninstall and install the game like 5 times now, doing that one from the support of CD projeckt, I think is just some mod problem, so I guess I have to start a whole new game in order to do the judy romance. Still I sent a form to CD projeckt support team with the save file and everything, so we'll see, if the problem persist in my new game, then I dont know what to do.
Thank you very much for your quick response, appreciate it!

I uninstall and install the game like 5 times now, doing that one from the support of CD projeckt, I think is just some mod problem, so I guess I have to start a whole new game in order to do the judy romance. Still I sent a form to CD projeckt support team with the save file and everything, so we'll see, if the problem persist in my new game, then I dont know what to do.
Thank you very much for your quick response, appreciate it!
That's the "problem" with mods, most often, you can't be sure (also because Cyberpunk can have itself some rare bugs too...)
If it's mod related, nothing that CDPR can do. If it's not, let's hope they'll figure out why and fix it :)

Here is a radical thought... sometimes issues caused by mods can be combated by even more mods.

Though, it's going to be a heavy exploration with the issue you describe.
With a body mod being the cause, I'd even try walking up to a mirror and see if it resets things when I change V's appearance.

Milaal

Forum regular
Have you tried loading from an earlier save, maybe even several hours back? It’s definitely not ideal but better than having to start a whole new Playthrough.

Same problem for me on a fresh playthrough with the newest patch. NEVER had that issue before on my many many playthroughs.

Feels like there is either an invisible kill barrier which isnt turned off when doing that quest or the game doesnt recognize that V is wearing the diving suit.

Milaal

Forum regular
Have either of you tried with an active oxygen breather drug active? Obviously this would not be what is supposed to happen but I’m curious if it could be at least a temporary workaround. Obviously PLEASE report the bug, I’m just suggesting this for your current Playthrough

Have either of you tried with an active oxygen breather drug active? Obviously this would not be what is supposed to happen but I’m curious if it could be at least a temporary workaround. Obviously PLEASE report the bug, I’m just suggesting this for your current Playthrough
Yup, tried that right at the second time after i encountered the bug. It gets completely ignored and i flatline anyway. I dont get killed when i stay on the surface, but obviously cant progess the mission either way. lol

Edit: Its essentially this bug (in the youtube video and on the comments u can also see that a lot of peeps seem to encounter it), but i dont like to use this workaround, because it kinda ruins the whole mood for the mission.
Post automatically merged:

From what i could gather so far on different platforms (discord, reddit and the likes) this issue seems to appear if u started a new game in 1.62 OR got that particular mission (Judys call for Pyramid Song) after the update to 1.62.

Last edited:
@Root-ZeroDay Frickin’ great. I am begging you to please report this.
Yeah, i already did multiple times. Its possible that not many peeps have reached that point now with their saves on 1.62 and/or havent started a new game at all. (i enjoy playing the game at least once with each patch to see the changes and played it till up to 1.61 without any issues with this mission just to end up in buggy 1.62 lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom