I can’t pick up any quest item

+
I’ im on my 70+ hours run and i completely random started not being able to pick up quest items, all of them.
For example I can't pick up shards, whether they're on a dead body or not, even the items that i have to steal on the side quests, like the guitar in “psychofan”, i cannot start the “dream on” quest because i’m not able even to ring the intercom.
I tried to load some old quick saves but nothing to do, i cannot complete any quest and i won’t restart a 77 hours run.

Then maybe try redownloading the files or try loading older saves if picking items still work.
I loaded a 15 hours older save and the bug is still here, i really don’t know what to do. What do you specifically mean with redownloading the file?

There is a "button icon" for intercoms ?
You have both option "pick up" or "read" for shards when you point out one (but it don't do anything) ?
You can access to your stash ?

There is a "button icon" for intercoms ?
You have both option "pick up" or "read" for shards when you point out one (but it don't do anything) ?
You can access to your stash ?
There actually is the “hand icon” to click but the intercoms is complete black and i cannot click anything.
When i point a shard or anything to pick up for a quest simply nothing comes out, the only time i’ve succeeded was from the body of a cyberpsycho and i was able to take it only because it wasn’t the only item to loot, if a body or a bag contains only the item that i have to collect for the quest nothing comes out.
I can access to my stash.

There actually is the “hand icon” to click but the intercoms is complete black and i cannot click anything.
When i point a shard or anything to pick up for a quest simply nothing comes out, the only time i’ve succeeded was from the body of a cyberpsycho and i was able to take it only because it wasn’t the only item to loot, if a body or a bag contains only the item that i have to collect for the quest nothing comes out.
I can access to my stash.
Really strange :(
Hum... for the "hand icon", there is not like a "phone signal" nearby ?
Something like that :
Phone.png

There is no much to do on console, so you can try that :
(but the "best" would be reloading a save before that the bug appeared).

Today after some other attempts of load old saves and close and reopen the game the bug is completely gone. Thanks anyway to everyone for trying to help.

Top Bottom