I don't understand "LocKey" numbers

+
I don't understand "LocKey" numbers, especially when it is the response to a message.
My apologies in advance if I asked in the wrong forum, but this was the first place I could find
that i could actually ask a question with hope of an answer, Thank you.

I don't understand "LocKey" numbers, especially when it is the response to a message.
My apologies in advance if I asked in the wrong forum, but this was the first place I could find
In Cyberpunk ? It's in a text message ?
It's generally because the text is not translated or don't have a "correct" associated text (maybe specific to a language)
If it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support.

"Lockey" is a "text error" generated by the out of date "icon add-on" of the "Better clothes" mod. (With all due Burj Khalifa high respect for the modder for this awesome mod which I use profoundly myself).

Type "icon" in your Archive mods folder's Search box, and delete all icon mods that pop-up.

That should clear it.

A lockey is an ID number for text localisation (such as an item description). As for why you are seeking a lockey ID number instead of the string the ID number indexes, I don't know. Kinda need more information.

Top Bottom