I keep getting CTD's at the end of the Transmission mission, game was running perfectly prior?

+
So to start i'm running the game using the unofficial AVX fix, without it the game is unplayable. so that could be something coming into play here as well. it's been running perfectly on medium/high graphics on a nvidia 1060 gtx, i7 920, but something about the end of this mission I can not get past. I really have no clue, I've set the graphics to the lowest possible and its not the issue.

I'll explain in the spoiler exactly when it happens, if it helps

Right at the end of the mission when leaving the building (I chose not to fight my way out, if that effects what happens here). Johnny is there in my playthrough, I noticed he isn't outside in a video I watched of this mission so if that changes anything as well. After V wakes up and goes up to the ledge to look at the ocean, sometimes it will CTD there. A few times i've managed to make it to where i'm following Johnny, but not very far before i crash.

Really not sure what to try. I might go back a save and try the second choice just to see if it makes any difference, I'll update here if it helps. (edit: it didn't. same thing) Any suggestions on what I can try would be great... I think I just need to get past this part, something about it my system doesn't like because like I said, no issues running the game outside this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom