I think if 8million players who pre-ordered....

+
actually come to flood this forum, this server will explode and tomorrow will be big news for streamers and youtubers.

Console players now complains about gameplay glitch, bugs and performance.... Wait till they finally play the game, console and PC gamers together complain about missing promised features/contents/immersions, there will be another wave of stock prices freefall.

The sad thing is most people either don't care enough, don't have the technical know how to google 'cyberpunk forum', or are mindless sheep who are easily swayed by nice graphics.

The sadder thing is that CP77 isn't even bad; And that's a bad thing. Why? Bad games are remembered. Good games are remembered. Mediocre games are forgotten.

Guest 4406876

Look at this, look at this fucking game. Look!

And this was supposed to be a functional fight. When I played it I was astonished how much with NO impact a fight like this against this kind of CHARACTER had. But then I found that someone actually found a way to make it go around in an even dumber way, exposing how faulty this AI and game in general is.

Really look and despair.

Btw the framerate isn't the point of the video. Read the description.

actually come to flood this forum, this server will explode and tomorrow will be big news for streamers and youtubers.

Console players now complains about gameplay glitch, bugs and performance.... Wait till they finally play the game, console and PC gamers together complain about missing promised features/contents/immersions, there will be another wave of stock prices freefall.
It's not as simple as that I think, at least not for me. I do agree that there are missing things that they promised would be there and there are lots of issues.

But it is still a very good experience in my opinion, it's just not as good as it could be.

And it's not point fingers at other studios or to defend CDPR, but I played Atlas before this game was released and holy christ what a mess, it's a complete rip of from Ark, with lots of the same bugs, random crashes, AI that gets stuck on every single piece of environment there is, objects floating above ground etc.

And Ark was released in 2015... Even with all the problems in CP, it is still a much better experience in my opinion, despite the lacking content.

The discussion you see here is a mere fraction of steam forums discussion. And most console players use console forums of some kind (I guess?), not gog nor steam.

I think a tiny fraction of those who pre-ordered will get a refund as most will hope it gets better.

I preordered and I'm happy with it.

Could it be better? For sure.

Witcher 3 had the same kind of launch issues and eventually became one of the best games there is. So my hope is the same kind of care will eventually make this game better. If not, well, CDPR fucked up.

I see nothing wrong with it. It's a bit dull, but I've seen waaaaaaaaaaay worse boss fights.

This very much reminds me about ME3 endings discussions 8 years ago. Of course 99% of them was focused on the RGB ending, not on cut content or massive bugs. Regardless, forums were on fire just like now, forcing Bioware to add improved endings.

Give them your trust and they will fail you EVERY TIME. Seems Cdpr learned EA's ways of FINESSE.

Edit: even Anthem and Marvel Avengers gave you a Beta(yes I know two different companies BOTH horrible games) now we know why CP2077 had no demo/beta.

I am complaining about a lot of stuff on this forum lately.
Yet... here I am 50+ hours in ( check me on gog if you want ) , 2nd playthrough and it's currently the only game installed on my PC. Every day I can't wait to launch it again, drive somewhere, do some missions, listen to the radio etc.

This game has charm and huge potential. But yes, most of us are very disappointed with multiple things.

Guest 4406876

Witcher 3 had the same kind of launch issues and eventually became one of the best games there is. So my hope is the same kind of care will eventually make this game better. If not, well, CDPR fucked up.

I see nothing wrong with it. It's a bit dull, but I've seen waaaaaaaaaaay worse boss fights.
I greatly disagree, both in TW3 state at launch , and on the fight.

This launch is significantly worse than TW3, TW3 launched buggy but generally complete, it had lots of features and content on launch. CP2077 has launched buggy, with horrible performance on every system (PC being the most stable but still absolutely no guarantee it'll run smoothly) It's launched without features that were advertised as being they are the features that are in are a lot more lacklustre than CDPR had us believe. Don't get me wrong CP2077 at its core is a great game but it feels like a great game that released a year before it should have been released.

I've never preordered a game untill CP, and will not do that ever after again. My quickest purchase before CP was Witcher 2 (night premiere) . W3 i purchased bit later because of poor PC at launch day. For CP I was waiting since 2013 when I first saw the teaser. Many gameplay sugestions and speculations were discussed here on the forum since that time. Many improvements to mechanics present in W3 were talked over. There was plenty of time to make things right so I don't understand why so many bad decisions were made... I knew that some game mechanics will be poor and simplified but I never thought things will be that bad at launch...

The sad thing is most people either don't care enough, don't have the technical know how to google 'cyberpunk forum', or are mindless sheep who are easily swayed by nice graphics.

The sadder thing is that CP77 isn't even bad; And that's a bad thing. Why? Bad games are remembered. Good games are remembered. Mediocre games are forgotten.

On a serious note - CDPR know exactly what they did, and they know they need to fix it, more of your whining won't add anything good or useful to this situation.

It is capitalism, money decides, whatever their plan for "it will be out when it's ready" was, they had to scratch it, now you either refund or wait a year for them to patch it up and get it into proper shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

And this was supposed to be a functional fight. When I played it I was astonished how much with NO impact a fight like this against this kind of CHARACTER had. But then I found that someone actually found a way to make it go around in an even dumber way, exposing how faulty this AI and game in general is.

Really look and despair.

Btw the framerate isn't the point of the video. Read the description.

I gotta wonder if some of ya'll ever played a CDPR game before. This game was gonna be full of jank and balancing issues no matter what, in fact its been a part of CDPR's identity since the beginning; they weren't going to all of a sudden change that in the span of a single game.

It wasn't gonna hold up to close scrutiny, similarly to the Witcher 3.

Even Rockstar is at times victims of having shallow, superfluous mechanics, or poor encounter designs. A lot of this was firsts for the developers, it was never going to be top-of-the-line on every front. The primary issue with the game is the unfinished state of it (which includes the bugs). But despite that, I guarantee you that even if the game had been delayed to Holiday 2021 and every last ounce of content was implemented, it'd still be essentially as janky as it is now, or marginally better at best.

The game was too ambitious from the beginning, and over the years as it became smaller and smaller in scope people should have wizened up to that fact instead of getting so caught up in the hype. It was doing too much and CDPR is ultimately too inexperienced. This game, at best, was destined to be the representation of jack of all trades, master of none. It was the scope of it all, alongside CDPR's writing quality, that was really going to elevate it all and end up taking it all home.

Last edited:
This launch is significantly worse than TW3, TW3 launched buggy but generally complete, it had lots of features and content on launch.
You're forgetting the default animation of the game locked you into the animation darksouls style while the game expected you to quick dodge/block things.

It was unplayable for me. But they eventually fixed it and it became one of the games I've enjoyed the most even tho I really dislike the witcher setting.

To be fair, witcher 2 had an even worse launch, but nobody remembers that either.

I'm not saying I'm happy with the state of the game at launch, but I'm happy with the game in general and after all the delays It's a bit disheartening it's so full of bugs. I also believe from previous experience that CDPR will keep on improving and patching the game and give it meaningful expansions like TW3. If they fail to do even that, fuck, there's no decent company left.... At the very least they don't shove DRM bullshit on us and GOG is my fav store.

Yes and no... you are right but also not.

The majority of players simply do not follow that project as many people here do, for years. The most players just got hyped like, 1 to 9 months ago knowing nothing about the promised they made. I talked with a client 2 days ago who was so hyped for that game, he didnt even know that braindances were a thing, he didnt even know, braindances are completely cutted out - he said he was like 30hours in, still on the search for an actual braindance haha.
Most people just dont know... and as the times progresses they will see how empty this "immersive promised" world is, but at this time the hype is over and it will leave them just with a the opinion: "well it had a good story".

At least thats my opinion. But I won't let it like that, first time in my life that I really cared about a game and followed it for over 5 years. So well... hope is there and they write black numbers so I hope they actually really keep dev. it further and not just bug fixes and dlc spam.

Well, i don't care for now. The Game is broken as hell. But i have my Optimism and believe they fix it after 1-2 Years.

lol, if 8 million ppl flooded the forums, it'd be considered a DDOS attack and not an angry pitchfork wielding mob demanding answers.

Forum is not impotent .Steam webbord ,Facebook, twister,You tube, will be explode .And I think it will be have
List Hunt and sue .for some refund and Compensation. Because they make lot of hype with low quality game.Some peaple is not care because they just simple player in they life play only gacha game .But with Hardcore gamer is not This game terrible than Saint Row3 .Parody Ten year ago better than game of century!!!:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom