Idea for a thief card

+
Idea for a thief card

This just occurred to me, a thief card could be a cool addition to the game's mechanics. It would be a card that can steal a random card from the enemy's graveyard. Just putting it out there.

This just occurred to me, a thief card could be a cool addition to the game's mechanics. It would be a card that can steal a random card from the enemy's graveyard. Just putting it out there.

That would be pretty cool. Perhaps there is such a card? :)

I do know that there's a card with a new ability in Gwent called SPY: CARCASS EATER. It will let you draw a card from your deck and select a card to destroy from your opponent's grave. It's not the same - I know - but a new feature!

One of the Nilfgaard leader abilities could do this from TW3, only you could actually choose which card you wanted from the opponent's graveyard. So I guess the concept has already been done in a sense.

I think it'd be a nice twist to actually be able to steal a card which the opponent has deployed on their side.

Oh really? I never got into Nilfgaard and Scoiatel so I may have missed that. Guess it was done already after all.

---------- Updated at 06:21 AM ----------

LOL that'd be a cool name for the card, but as a previous poster said, if that's actually a leader ability in a deck already then maybe it would be a bit like undermining that specialness in that deck if anyone could use a thief card, but I don't know, maybe it would be a cool feature. I just wanted to put it out there just in case.

That would be cool or some sort of necromancer.

It would be cool to give some mages ability of necromancy, but with some setback. Like return 2 random cards from your or opponent's graveyard at once, but instead place bad weather glyph on the row with mage card, or something like that

It would be cool to give some mages ability of necromancy, but with some setback. Like return 2 random cards from your or opponent's graveyard at once, but instead place bad weather glyph on the row with mage card, or something like that

Could weaken the unit doing the Necromancy apart from Hero Units. If this were the case however they'd have to make the ability optional otherwise if they force it, the unit's attack may as well just be permanently lowered

You are talking about Emgyr's ability in original game. And it's a fine idea. But it should works only for creatures.

Top Bottom