If someone time out discards 4 or more cards in a row they should auto forfeit

+
I know it speeds up a fair amount when someone is afk and it's auto discarding but it's still painfully slow.

You can still make new threads in the tech support forum and moderators can move those threads to the appropriate forums.

Well yeah hence why I said time out discard. I didn't say time out alone because that has a connection connotation.

completely aside I can't imagine there are too many situations your EV+ play would be discarding four times in a row. But yes this is just about time out discarding especially from the start of the first round (someone brought this up on reddit where they think it should be more lenient if the afk person won the first round)

I know it speeds up a fair amount when someone is afk and it's auto discarding but it's still painfully slow.
on the flip side, there are a handful of cheevos that the behavior makes simple to get. just off the top of my head...
50+ creature
100+ win
pass with 10 cards
playing all cards in hand
3+ card advantage

I'm sure there are a few others that would work too.

The OP is correct. I realise sometimes people are afk on casual mode so they should forfeit after 4 time-outs.

I never see this on ranked. So it doesn't matter. But for casual play, that should be a forced forfeit.

Opponent is afk, let's just scrap the game and i'll take the round eh?

Top Bottom