Immersion breaking: Funky body physics and featherweight cars

+
CDPR always touted about the 'immersion' of the game. Mainly because of a justification for the first person view.
Now I'm not a fan of first person but I've made my peace with it.
I'm a big fan of the game. Especially now with 1.5 It's such an improvement. I love it even more.
But...

...the two most immersion breaking things in the entire game for me, are the bodies of the people you kill and the fact that your cars bounce around like they weigh next to nothing.

The bodies, the way they land after being killed is just absurd. Legs pointing straight up, dead people standing up against walls, arms pointing up... It's very annoying. They really need some improved doll physics applied.

The cars... The most egregious example of this is during the badlands race of The Beast In Me where you have to drive whatsherface's car which she specifically states weighs four tons. Now, a four ton vehicle does not bounce and hop like that thing does when driving over small bumps or shrubs. All cars suffer from this. It's as if they don't weigh anything. BUt tHat'S beCAUse oF tHE FiBErglAsS conStRuCtiON! No it can't be. Go to the back of the class. Think about what you just said.
It needs fixing.

Top Bottom