Impera Enforcers don't get charge if you play spies from GY

+
I guess I found a bug... so Impera Enforcers don't get charge after you play spies from the opponets graveyard. The description say: Gain one charge when you play a spying unit. I used Experimental Redemy to play spies from the opponets graveyard, but they didn't give charges to the enforcers.

I guess I found a bug... so Impera Enforcers don't get charge after you play spies from the opponets graveyard. The description say: Gain one charge when you play a spying unit. I used Experimental Redemy to play spies from the opponets graveyard, but they didn't give charges to the enforcers.

I reported this from day 2 of the PTR and it still wasn't changed so I assumed it wasn't a bug, but intentional. Which is even worse because right now Spies are basically 2 bronze cards with some minor synergy.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I think it's a bug because Experimental Redemy's description does say "play", which should trigger the Enforcer's ability.

I think it's a bug because Experimental Redemy's description does say "play", which should trigger the Enforcer's ability.

It's probably a general thing because playing Spies from the deck is pretty shaky as well. I am not sure if they trigger either

for example: Villem -> Cantarella should give the enforcers 2 charges, I am not sure if it does though. Can anyone check?

Either way, I reported it both in the forums and in the discord channel for PTR feedback. Other things I reported like Ihuarraquax and De Wett playing disloyal units got addressed, this one didn't, so I don't know.

That was my tough too.

It's probably a general thing because playing Spies from the deck is pretty shaky as well. I am not sure if they trigger either

for example: Villem -> Cantarella should give the enforcers 2 charges, I am not sure if it does though. Can anyone check?

Either way, I reported it both in the forums and in the discord channel for PTR feedback. Other things I reported like Ihuarraquax and De Wett playing disloyal units got addressed, this one didn't, so I don't know.

If I'm remeber well Cantarella give charge to the enforcer when played by Villem.

In that case, it's just the graveyard that's not well calibrated :p Either way, you can always make a case to support directly.

I don't expect a fix before the December patch though.

Top Bottom