Infinite Loading after Ranked Matches

+
Infinite Loading after Ranked Matches

For the last three consecutive matches the loading circle has rotated continuously on the daily rewards, experience, and rank summary screens. No rewards/penalties have been applied for all three matches. Will reopen the game and report back.

Update: after reopening the game all progress had updated correctly.
Update 2: after reopening the game the loading error continues. Will now redownload the game to see if that works.
Update 3: the bug persists even after redownloading the game! So to see any progress earned I have to close and reopen the game.

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem. Does likewise for a casual game, too, so it's not just the ranked matches.

NikeoNZ;n8693280 said:
For the last three consecutive matches the loading circle has rotated continuously on the daily rewards, experience, and rank summary screens. No rewards/penalties have been applied for all three matches. Will reopen the game and report back.

Update: after reopening the game all progress had updated correctly.
Update 2: after reopening the game the loading error continues. Will now redownload the game to see if that works.
Update 3: the bug persists even after redownloading the game! So to see any progress earned I have to close and reopen the game.

Ranked Maches are blanked out and not even avai;able to play for me?

Problem solved!

It's weird but I needed food so closed the game, left ps4 running while I switched TV inputs and watched some YouTube via the TV. Went back to gwent after and the issue was solved. I have no idea what the fix was, all I did was leave my ps4 running for about 1/2 an hour.

I had the same issue today. After I read your post and rebooted the game, it showed 3/6 rounds won. However, I do not know whether or not I received the reward for winning two rounds.

Everything worked fine after that. It's very safe to assume that it was just a temporary server issue. Maybe a server overheated, which wouldn't be surprising considering how ploughing hot it is in Europe today. :p

Top Bottom