Interesting location mod?

+

Madae

Forum veteran
So there are a bunch of points of interest around the city that aren't shown on the map at all, such as nightclubs, bars (coyote cojo), or maybe other things that I'm surprised there is no option on the map to locate these things. Has anyone made a mod for this?

Madae

Forum veteran
There's this https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/5058 where they show up as gigs together with mail, If you've already come across a site it directs you to the shard to read
Not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway. I don't really want to know where the easter egg things are, or get a bunch of exp rewards outside of vanilla, I just want to know where places like the Coyote Cojo and other stuff are located. Some of these might be places a gig or side quest might have involved, like I know there are a couple nightclubs, like one downtown with a tron-like vibe going on, or the maelstrom club later in the game for getting the band back together.

There is a mod that gives the "Real Names" to vendors, which is close to what you're looking for, like for example I think Coyote Cojo would come up as "pepe" at the bar/shot glass symbol because he is the bartender. Victor comes up instead of "RipperDoc" I forget the name of the mod it's something like "Real Vendor Names" or "True vendor names" I'm not 100% but it's on nexus. It won't cover all the landmarks, but it will help with some of them. I haven't personally used it so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Top Bottom