Interface issues?

+
Is it just me, or does anyone else struggle with the Gwent interface? Things are usually ok if I play a unit from my hand. But if a unit is played from a leader power or a summon/create effect, it is inconsistent in being placed where I put it (often appearing on the extreme right even when I place it relatively far to the left). When a card gives me a choice of cards to select, I often have to tap a card multiple times before receiving the check mark to accept. When I play a spell, I often have to tap multiple times. It is never clear when I target the board or target a unit. And, of course, if I run out of time fighting awkward mechanics, the game always makes the worst possible choice for me. Suggestions?

By any chance are you using an iPad? Here are some common issues I've faced:

1) Cards refusing to play from my hand.

2) Leader abilities refusing to activate.

3) Leader abilities refusing to turn off, often leading to one more spawned unit as I try to activate the pass button.

4) Not recognised card selection when using Traheaerb car Vdyffir, resulting in no opponent card moved to graveyard i.e. causing it to brick the card. (This has happened too many times to count)

5) Card selection pop-up not appearing with Albrich when played from my hand into the Ranged row. Again causing it to brick the card.

6) Deck selection not being recognized, causing me to enter ranked with the previously used deck, not the selected one. (Happened too many times to count).

Basically when the above combine, I might as well not bother with ranked on iPad.

There are other issues, such as regarding the chance to participate in certain community wide quests, and the crown bonus on Premium Journey always being set to "0 (half crown) bonus left," but these may be unrelated.

But...Basically it's a bit of a sh#t show on iPad

Last edited:
Top Bottom