Is toggle ADS coming soon or not? UPDATE: toggle ads is NOT coming

+
I think it's missing in action because they doubled up the melee block key & aiming, and toggle block is very annoying in a fight.

They could always separate those, of course, I think you can manually in the input xml file. I still need to try that.

You can enable toggle aim/zoom now with AHK or something like Glovepie scripts after using a mod which enables the blocked virtual input functionality like this one: https://github.com/yamashi/PerformanceOverhaulCyberpunk (

Didnt realize the war for toggle ads was so strong, never buy another cdpr game again eh?

This is their first and only fps game right? So not having toggle ads could be an oversight right? Or is it an act of egregious evil that can never be forgiven i cant tell?

Do you have a gaming mouse? You probably do, do you want to be taught how to use your gaming mouse to create a toggle ads macro for your right click or any button for that matter? Are you wiling to do any self help until the time comes where modders or cdpr adds this control?

No.

Ill let you guys get back to declaring youll never support cdpr again if they dont add some benign feature.

This is why I will never purchase this game. Either it's lazy coding or noob punishing, toggle aim should have been implemented along with this and every other game. Even csgo have toggle aim so I don't see the excuse here.

Top Bottom