Issues with mouse looking straight up in the air or at my feet unable to reset it.

+
Using a lot of mods so was wondering if someone else has come across the issue with your character and or found a fix for it, just going full blown look at the sky or look at the feet slowly sliding in either direction until it is all the way down or up and then locked, i can reload the game, save and reload save and it is fine at least for another few minutes, got the usual mods in order to get some of the bigger mods enable disabled third person view a while back and ran Vortex to try and see if any conflicts came up seemed fine for a while and now once i started up a Nomad char it started up again, my corpo same issue the Street kid not that many times i needed to "fix" the camera.

Definitely provide a list of mods that you're using. Please, ensure that all mods are updated to work correctly with v1.62.

Also, be aware that a lot of mods do not synergize with one another, whether not completely or not at all. That's up to the user to work through. Others will offer specific versions or patches that make them compatible with other mods that won't normally synergize.

Either way, your question is going to be a bit nebulous without the specifics of which mods you're presently using.

(Also, post moved to Mod Discussions.)

Personally yes, I experienced this issue without ever using any mods, but it only happened during the Zen Master questline which would for some reason always lock the camera and drag it downwards as soon as V starts the zen braindance.

Outside of these zen braindances though I haven't had it happen anywhere else, so at least I can confirm that it's a vanilla issue, but one of the mods you're using might be reproducing it outside of the Zen Master questline.

- I had exactly the same issue with another game just because I had a gamepad connected to the PC.

- I've heard about a similar issue with a third-person mod from Nexus and as it seems even disabling the mod was not enough, it had to be removed from the game.

Alright, that sounds like we can scratch mods off the list. Putting this back in Technical.

Alright, that sounds like we can scratch mods off the list. Putting this back in Technical.
I wouldn't scratch mods off the list...
All of us experimented a similar issue (whatever the platform), but only during the BD of Zen Master quests, and nowhere else. So during the BDs if you camera slowly go down, it's 100% sure, it's a game issue (introduced in 1.6, or 1.5 not sure).

But if you have pretty the same issue outside of this quest, it's just a guess, but it's most likely due to mods (or at least, not from the game itself).

I wouldn't scratch mods off the list...
All of us experimented a similar issue (whatever the platform), but only during the BD of Zen Master quests, and nowhere else. So during the BDs if you camera slowly go down, it's 100% sure, it's a game issue (introduced in 1.6, or 1.5 not sure).

But if you have pretty the same issue outside of this quest, it's just a guess, but it's most likely due to mods (or at least, not from the game itself).
Well -- yes -- you're correct. We can scratch off "definitely a modding issue". Mods may still be causing it their own way or exacerbating the vanilla issue.

For my issue it was a debug mods that fixed it after updating drivers and newer mods again, after i did a debug it works like a charm

Top Bottom