Item upgrade oversight?

+
Im curious why the Wolves Shirt & the Jackets from Vic are still have the discription that their rarities raise with upgrading… since there is no way to upgrade clothes after 2.0 anymore?

The Black Unicorn Katana tho just lost that discription and turns to legendary automatically on a pre 2.0 lvl 50 save but for the clothes I’m sitting on blue rarities without a way to turn it into legendary as well. Any idea how to upgrade them if there is any at all?

An oversight of rushed development, it's not the only place they forgot to remove or update outdated info.

The character creation had info about skills not progressing further than attributes, which is not a thing anymore since skills are now separated from attributes.

Same reason why my NUSA helmet has an available empty clothing mod slot, even though there are no clothing mods anymore :D

An oversight of rushed development, it's not the only place they forgot to remove or update outdated info.

The character creation had info about skills not progressing further than attributes, which is not a thing anymore since skills are now separated from attributes.

Same reason why my NUSA helmet has an available empty clothing mod slot, even though there are no clothing mods anymore :D
My legendary NCPD Torso also regained a slot with 2.1…

and I just noticed that Tommy didn’t get his contract even tho I took the deal with Fionna of a controlled leak and Tommy’s contract as condition…

every step I take I just encounter more and more bugs… I slowly feel like I’m in a troll-park…

One of the biggest reasons I won't start a new playthrough

Plus after 4 every thing I wanted to do has been done.

Now jump on if I feel like it to steal cars and race

Top Bottom