Journey is not accessible

+
So I have a weird problem, Journey is not accessible on my new account whatsoever. There's no Journey card in the main menu, obviously there are no journey quests.
My friends do not have this problem, seems like it's only for me. If anyone encountered this problem, what was your fix?
I tried repairing game files, restarting GOG and PC, nothing seems to be working.

Attachments

• ef6b5224565f91ae366f68cf36cff555.jpg
    ef6b5224565f91ae366f68cf36cff555.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 111
So I have a weird problem, Journey is not accessible on my new account whatsoever. There's no Journey card in the main menu, obviously there are no journey quests.
My friends do not have this problem, seems like it's only for me. If anyone encountered this problem, what was your fix?
I tried repairing game files, restarting GOG and PC, nothing seems to be working.
man, i have same problem. Try write to support, and wait for answer. My friend try this, and its help. I wait for their answer
Post automatically merged:

let me know if you solf the problem)

I also have this problem although I had pre-paid for the premium journey. I’m losing out on valuable contract and journey time. They best fix this quick as i believe I should be awarded some reimbursemen…

Also have the same issue. Bought the premium pass and I cant access any journey. Please advice.

Top Bottom