Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
So, gang.

Yesterday people started posting some new lines with Panam that were introduced with newest patch. Today I've found on reddit even more stuff for Panam and it looks like it's happening during main story since they talk about Judy and Takemura.

What worries me, nothing for Judy or even Kerry/River comes out. What is great that looks like CDPR is expanding the romance a bit more. What worries me, they're focusing only on Panam atm. I hated what BioWare was doing with Liara in ME trilogy. Her own comic book, her very own DLC, she basically had a plot armor and she was the only companion that couldn't be killed. Compared to her, other love interests had pretty crappy content.

I'm just worried that this is exactly what CDPR is going to do with Panam... sigh.
Damn male heteronormativity...
Women and gays of the world, let's rise against this injustice !

(I don't think we'll have to come to that though, I trust CDPR won't sacrifice the romances they created on the altar of the christian family. Well, I certainly HOPE at least...)

(I don't think we'll have to come to that though, I trust CDPR won't sacrifice the romances they created on the altar of the christian family. Well, I certainly HOPE at least...)
Yeah, I'm gonna just wait and see and hope CDPR won't get into the same "box" that puts hetero males in priority once again, like a lot of companies do. Come on, I thought we are past that... :disapprove:

I just hope it's mistunderstanding and that they will work on other LI's and not just one.

I'd love to say the same, but giving the fact how little content Kerry already has... not sure how CDPR sees it all as equal amount between everyone. And now they've added only stuff for Panam. Person that found those files confirmed there is nothing new for Judy.

So, gang.

Yesterday people started posting some new lines with Panam that were introduced with newest patch. Today I've found on reddit even more stuff for Panam and it looks like it's happening during main story since they talk about Judy and Takemura.

What worries me, nothing for Judy or even Kerry/River comes out. What is great that looks like CDPR is expanding the romance a bit more. What worries me, they're focusing only on Panam atm. I hated what BioWare was doing with Liara in ME trilogy. Her own comic book, her very own DLC, she basically had a plot armor and she was the only companion that couldn't be killed. Compared to her, other love interests had pretty crappy content.

I'm just worried that this is exactly what CDPR is going to do with Panam... sigh.
I saw these lines, they look to me like extra text message/conversations? Probably an easy-to-implement free DLC coming soon, I wouldn't be surprised it lots of characters were getting them, V's love interests at least. They'd have to be bonkers to just focus on Panam I think.

PS thanks for reminding me of the crappy Tali photo in ME3! :ROFLMAO:

from what I saw these are just sms ... it must take them 2 hours of work..XD
I don't know if you saw other things?
if they put content that on Panam only, it would be unfair for players who enjoyed playing FemV.

Last edited:
So, gang.

That's very strange; having a look through the CyberCat Save Editor and the quest facts for the game, q105 refers to the almost the entirety of the Judy mission series (starting from The Intelligence, up to Pisces). I'm not disputing the the accuracy of what's been posted, because it does seem to tally up with the quest facts that I've found.

This would point to CDPR developing the current story ':/ Without any more evidence to go off, it's a bit dispiriting :( Though only SMS, so it may just be additional messages. I'll post some photos of the various quest flags associated with q105 in an edit to this post whenever my Photoshop wants to play nice with my graphics drivers...

Last edited:
So, gang.

I can confirm that there's nothing regarding anyone other than Panam. She got a shitload of dialogue. Well, not really pure dialogue, but text dialogue, text messages. I'm pretty certain of this because of the "Story-base-journal-contacts-panam" string and the fact that there are kisses and smiley faces sent.

But not all of it is related to her romance, don't worry. There are other lines that did not make it into the Reddit post as well:

River:

1617720239585.png
1617720281373.png

Kerry and Us Cracks:

1617720497056.png

Last edited:
I can confirm that there's nothing regarding anyone other than Panam. She got a shitload of dialogue. Well, not really pure dialogue, but text dialogue, text messages. I'm pretty certain of this because of the "Story-base-journal-contacts-panam" string and the fact that there are kisses and smiley faces sent.

But not all of it is related to her romance, don't worry. There are other lines that did not make it into the Reddit post as well:

River:
View attachment 11206675View attachment 11206678

Kerry and Us Cracks:
View attachment 11206681

So Judy is the only one without anything new? I... have no words.

Yeah, sadly, nothing new when it comes to Judy.

I literally could understand adding more stuff for Kerry/River for obvious reasons, but adding Panam to the list and ignoring Judy? Not gonna lie, I'm salty as hell right now.

And seeing how long these messages are, it's WAY MORE than couple of drunks texts from Judy (which were still adorable, fyi). We were asking for more of this stuff for months and we got ignored. We got BioWare'd. Never thought it would happen again after ME trilogy. :giveup:

So Judy is the only one without anything new? I... have no words.
No, only Panam got new "texts".
It's just that these texts happen to be more about general topics (Judy, Kerry, River, Takemura...) than romance specifically. At least that's what I understood of this mess.
My guess is that they are working on adding tons of new contextual texts messages throughout the game, but only coded the ones with Panam for 1.2

No, only Panam got new "texts".
It's just that these texts happen to be more about general topics (Judy, Kerry, River, Takemura...) than romance specifically. At least that's what I understood of this mess.
My guess is that they are working on adding tons of new contextual texts messages throughout the game, but only coded the ones with Panam for 1.2

Still, they talk in those text messages about lot of stuff. Compared to text messages from Judy in game it makes me just disappointed. I was already disappointed that V couldn't talk to her about what was happening to her, who she met, what happened lately, so... double the disappointement for me for the moment. Unless some new patch will introduce stuff for Judy... but not gonna hold my breath. I learned my lesson from BioWare.

Those lines are in the files, but as far as I know, they are not implemented - most likely they are just text messages.
Few lines not implemented were there before patch 1.2.

Maybe they are adding lines bit by bit :shrug:

i hope choom , I'm happy for the panam gang but very salty for femV and judy :(
Post automatically merged:

Bruh, those lines fit both male and female V. It's just a gender-neutral chat about you helping Judy and who she is.

yes excuse me I thought that Panam was jealous. well they are only sms ... XD

Top Bottom