Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Thank you all lovely people for taking the time, I know it can take while to put all thoughts together! I take note of all your ideas wherever I go, so it means a lot. Always heartwarming to see all the effort you put in daily!

I've noticed the ideas move out of NC in the hype train but still stay there in the creative investment that people propose. I subscribe that to the simple wish we all have to see V saved, while the other to our unfulfilled desire to give more time and affection to the character we cherish. But of course we are still bit in the dark regarding new areas and what they could contribute to our romances, so it also makes sense that people would propose NC centric quests. Interactivity naturally and ideally goes wherever we go as long as our romances are with us, so does the dialogue.

1. I would like to have a big set of random text conversations that can take place (and maybe voice convos), Knowing theres like +200 conversations waiting to trigger randomly really brings life to the character and makes me want to discover what will happen next. This would be even better if some of them would give you secret voiced side missions. I would be always at the edge of my seat.
This is the one thing that I would ask for from CDPR if I could in the current state for the start. Since it has the most simple and easiest implementation. Randomized text messages, randomized voice dialogue, in person at apartment or tru calls. Discovered under set conditions and always leave you to wonder when and where you will discover the next bit that gives them life. And to have them do different things in their place of stay. That damn window chooms, we have to save Judy from the damn window, its serious! Girl didn't go tru all that trouble to stay enslaved to it every day. Even when she says she is on the road she can't escape it!

And a comment from Johnny, can work as another easter egg.;)
Thank you for this xD

Have to ask few questions to get a feel for where the community sees priority in quest structure for DLC in regards to Judy.

Seen how gameplay here has been going, most of us are already in Arizona with our wishes. I wanted to ask how many of us see DLC going forward being still very focused on our time in NC with Judy and the others? Specifically the time after the end of Pyramid song and up until the ending, do you see more romance quests being added to give life to the rest of our time in the main game?
Don't see much purpose in doing rest of the random side quests if I know next quest with Judy awaits me only after the ending of the main story which would force her to move from NC, that is an issue for me personally. Would it be enough for you to only get more text messages or a call here and there from her, more dialogue and random interactions in the apartment to motivate you to move tru the rest of the side content till the ending? The answer is likely yes, for most of us, but would you be okey with giving up more quests with her in NC? If not, can we imagine more DLC quests with her tailored to that city before moving on? Do you see such quests added in the current game setting or you feel it would be frowned upon because people just hope to move on with main story that sees Judy move out of NC?

For example some of the possibilities are only endemic to Night City, in NC V is a high profile Edgerunner, you would expect yourself to have lots of enemies and a bounty on your head, you don't in the current state of the game, but one or 2 quests that were to show note of that would go a long way to underline that. As much as you progress your own story and the story of your LI, the city still doesn't seem to reflect your impact back onto you.

Let's also take into account as a baseline that the lack of interactivity will be addressed in some way as it is probably the biggest priority in terms of romances atm for all of those that engage with them. Likewise the issues with dialogue concerning us already being in relationship with Judy when talking to River, these are narrative and logical plot holes that must be addressed and only a lazy team would leave them as they are when they have the option to patch it for a more cohesive storyline. It is after all not a movie that is forever bound to keep its narrative flaws.

what i think about the DLC in Arizona, is that we will be able to travel between maps, i mean.. im sure that after the ending in NC we will be forced to travel to arizona, but after a few quests i can imagine something happens and V is forced to come back to NC to find "something" or fight against one problem or another (what you said Trinixy is one of the possible ways.. for example someone from Arasaka put a bounty on your head and is looking for you to get her/his revenge).. maybe at our start in Arizona, we are not able to come back to NC, like the closed of Whatson in prologue.. but sooner or later it is mandatory that we could come back to Arizona.. Im sure, its neccesary for the game.. so much potencial in this city that must be used somehow..

But now.. related to the romances.. Im sure, Judy will leave the city, she doesnt feel right here and she leaves the city in all endings.. so im sure Judy as Panam will be moved to Arizona.. Could these characters come back to NC? maybe.. not to live there again.. but to help V in a quest? maybe. The only thing im really sure is that Judy will move to another house like Panam, and we will be able to visit them as we do in NC, but with a new surroundings.

For me.. what i find mandatory in this game is the lack of interactivity.. we have Nc.. the most amazing city ever built in any videogame.. but with 0 things to do after you finish the game.. the thing is.. what i really would love to see is that we could be able to do more stuff apart from quests and missions.. kind of actions that support the idea that we are not only killers or mercs.. giving more substance to the game and our experience.. it is just a joke that after the most amazing quests of the game (romances) you find that the only thing you keep from all this beautiful experience is your couple stuck in a window.. like come on.. it could be better in a thousand ways.. so.. what i think CDPR could do with this is: they could implement this kind of interactions during the gameplay in NC and them in Arizona.. for example.. if we finish the romance of Judy before the ending, i would love to at least see her moving around.. sending more text messages.. being able to say more than 3 dialogs when you are back home.. i would love to feel that my relationship with her is real, and alive, i know its a videogame but hey.. i live my experience when im playing.. when i play im V.. i feel like V... so they could add this sort of things previously to the ending quest that we all know.. and after that, you will continue in Arizona, and being able there to do the same things but this time in Arizona. like.. (in case that CDPR would add the interaction of "hang out") i would love to invite Judy to take some drinks in a new location.. hearing from her something like "i like this new home V" something like that.. Another thing is what could happen if someone dont do the questline of any romance and this person passes the game? Well it has many solutions, but the best solution i find is that if you dont have any contact with Judy (her quests) and you pass the game, you will travel to Arizona, yeah, but you will miss the additional content that Judy could offer you in Night City, if you complete her quests after you pass the star ending, she will leave the city after pyramid song.. maybe with some dialog text saying "Hey V.. i moved to Arizona, i cant stand this city anymore.. and now that you are there i dont find the reason to postpone this anymore.. so i will call you when i get there ;].." (OC.. what would be amazing is if CDPR makes an aditional mini quest for that moving out of Judy To Arizona after you completed the main story in NC..) but im just trying to give some solutions.. the best is the miniquest..

Would it be enough for you to only get more text messages or a call here and there from her, more dialogue and random interactions in the apartment to motivate you to move tru the rest of the side content till the ending?

It would be enough for me facing the actual situation.. for example.. i know we will receive an expansion in Arizona, thats something i have in mind, so i would love to enjoy these interactions now that i cant leave NC.. but after the expansion launches, i expect to keep this interactions, but this time in Arizona, in a different ambient with different dialogs and conversations..

Im sure that CDPR will add more missions and quests with Judy in Arizona.. im sure we will feel all this emotions and feelings again like we did in pyramid song.. but what i really hope is that i will never feel what i felt when i went to judy´s home after pyramid song to find that she was stuck in that window forever and with the same dialogs .. with only 2 or 3 new lines of conversation... CDPR has the money, an amazing team of devs (the best of the best) and the time to make it muuuuch better in Arizona.. so.. i dont find the reason not to do it better this time.. just something that we can do infinitly during our stay in cyberpunk 2077... i played Fallout4 for 2000h.. but why? because i feel that my interaction there counts.. when im with Cait, and she sleeps with me or i walk with her there i feel my relationship with her is alive.. we are sharing our adventure together, so to me its enough to keep me playing, because i dont feel alone..
In cyberpunk 2077 its even more simple.. just give me the possibility to come back home with my girl (in this case Judy) give her a kiss, a hug sometimes) i want to hear her humming sometimes when she is cooking something or editing some virtus.. i want to feel that she is alive and she shares her life with me (V).. just give the players the option to expand their experience.. and not only kill kill buy buy....

In RDR2 for example... when you are at your camp, you see the characters moving around.. doing different kind of stuff.. when you are with your family, it changes.. and now the characters move around your house.. something similar here in cyberpunk.. before Judy could move in her apartment in NC.. now that you are in Arizona, she moves and does different stuff at her new home (our new home)..

This game as we said many times is a diamond mine.. we have a huge part of the community supporting the idea of "more content with romances" we must be heard.. this game has to be what it was meant to be.. The only thing i want to see from now and the future of Cyberpunk is: More interactions with romances/friends in NC and Arizona (when it comes), like see Judy moving around her apartment.. cooking.. sleeping.. laying on the sofa.. and if we are able to have mini dialogs about these different actions she does more than perfect.. More quests with romances (to expand our relation with them.. it must be something that we will have in Arizona, but i would love some kind of DLC previously to that expansion.. too much time waiting..) More mechanics.. (Take it easy.. just to be able to "hang out" in a few places in the whole NC will be enough for many of us..) More "life" to romances.. More interaction between romances/friends, like.. i would love to enjoy some quests with 2 people, like Panam and Judy in some sort of the main questline in Arizona.. this is the resume.. Of course we will get a new main questline and it will be amazing im sure, but hey CDPR, dont forget that the people stay in games not for main quests.. people stay for quality additional content. And right here in Cyberpunk 2077, you have enough options to keep the players playing your game for ages.. just take a look at this thread and the Panam´s one.. the ideas people share there are the key to the problem in my opinion..

As always.. Judy´s Express Has no breaks
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
Love you all people! <3

Last edited:
That damn window chooms, we have to save Judy from the damn window, its serious! Girl didn't go tru all that trouble to stay enslaved to it every day. Even when she says she is on the road she can't escape it!
Damn, when you put it like that I don't just feel angry at the devs, I also feel really bad for Judy :cry:

This is the one thing that I would ask for from CDPR if I could in the current state for the start. Since it has the most simple and easiest implementation. Randomized text messages, randomized voice dialogue, in person at apartment or tru calls. Discovered under set conditions and always leave you to wonder when and where you will discover the next bit that gives them life.
Totally agree on that, it should be a priority right now -well, at least just after making the game actually playable by fixing most of the bugs and glitches.

Thank you all lovely people for taking the time, I know it can take while to put all thoughts together!
Thank YOU for asking the good questions and giving the right answers ! Always quality posts coming from you (y)
Post automatically merged:

Jesus christ sorry people for sooo long post.. OMG.. SO SORRY View attachment 11161925
Lol don't apologize, it's a delight to read because it makes us dream

Last edited:
That damn window chooms, we have to save Judy from the damn window, its serious! Girl didn't go tru all that trouble to stay enslaved to it every day. Even when she says she is on the road she can't escape it!
Damn right! We have to free her from that window asap! I know we'll be able to do it, soon we'll be able to go visit her and find her humming while working on something or brewing a pot of coffee, and not stuck to that window, i just know it! :cool:

In RDR2 for example... when you are at your camp, you see the characters moving around.. doing different kind of stuff.. when you are with your family, it changes.. and now the characters move around your house.. something similar here in cyberpunk.. before Judy could move in her apartment in NC.. now that you are in Arizona, she moves and does different stuff at her new home (our new home)..
Kind of a silly thing, but thinking about it now, i would love to see something like the ''Hey, Arthur, next time you're in town, can you get me some hair pomade?'' that happens in RDR2 when you're in camp, in Cyberpunk too. Sometimes you go to visit Judy and she asks you before you leave ''Calabacita, if you come across a nice record can you bring it to me? Dying to listen to some new music!'' or something like that. It would be a small and simple thing, but it'd be really nice i think.

Jesus christ sorry people for sooo long post.. OMG.. SO SORRY
Sad_Judy_PNG.png
Also, don't need to apologize! It's always nice to read through all these ideas :beer: <3

Last edited:
Hey, chooms! So, i was thinking, would you all like to see more things related to music within the romances?
Seeing as you can buy a relatively big variety of vinyls in the game, and a lot of the LI's have a big interest in music. In our case, Judy. She's really into music in general, and there's even a little interaction with a poster in her room where Johnny talks about the band in the poster.
I think, if they add the option to buy a gift for Judy, it would be nice to be able to gift her a Vinyl and ( or ) a record player, so you could listen to it when V goes to her apartment for dinner or just to hang out.

Now, i know that it would be a bit complicated to get songs from big bands like Radiohead or Red Hot Chilli Peppers ( seeing as Judy is clearly a big fan of these two bands ). But this could be done with songs that are already present in the game, like Samurai. Imagine being able to gift Judy that Samurai Bootleg that you get in the Ballad of Buck Reavers with Johnny, or with a Vinyl of her favorite band! :sad:

I know this is just a little add-on to another idea that has already been brought up, but i feel like music in general plays a big part in the game, and in some LI's ( especially Judy and Kerry ). So, what do you guys think about it?

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! <3 :beer:

Hey, chooms! So, i was thinking, would you all like to see more things related to music within the romances?
Seeing as you can buy a relatively big variety of vinyls in the game, and a lot of the LI's have a big interest in music. In our case, Judy. She's really into music in general, and there's even a little interaction with a poster in her room where Johnny talks about the band in the poster.
I think, if they add the option to buy a gift for Judy, it would be nice to be able to gift her a Vinyl and ( or ) a record player, so you could listen to it when V goes to her apartment for dinner or just to hang out.

Now, i know that it would be a bit complicated to get songs from big bands like Radiohead or Red Hot Chilli Peppers ( seeing as Judy is clearly a big fan of these two bands ). But this could be done with songs that are already present in the game, like Samurai. Imagine being able to gift Judy that Samurai Bootleg that you get in the Ballad of Buck Reavers with Johnny, or with a Vinyl of her favorite band! :sad:

I know this is just a little add-on to another idea that has already been brought up, but i feel like music in general plays a big part in the game, and in some LI's ( especially Judy and Kerry ). So, what do you guys think about it?

Definitely !
And why not inviting her to the gig you play as Johnny ? It's not really you who play the guitar and sing per say, but it would still be a lot of fun to see V as a rockstar for Judy I suppose :shrug:

I'd like a jazzy dance sequence with Judy on The Crystal Palace. Like remake a Frank Sinatra song or get Angel Olson to make a new synthy jazz love song. Some featured music from Amon Tobin or Tycho would be great and fit the atmosphere. Definately more punk and music like "No Save Point" electro rap is a banger.

I'd also like more music in the vain of the main themes from the OST. The Rebel Path, V, Bells of Laguna Bend, Mikoshi, Been Good to Know Ya and of course Outsider No More.

Love the idea, small things like this would go long way towards expanding interactions with Judy onto Johnny not just V. Whenever I got a random comment from Johnny regarding anyone I enjoyed it, good or bad, didn't matter, but the one that exposes V as feeling mushy when Judy looks at her, damn, that one stuck with me, loved him for it xD

I could see him liking her more, or she could say that the album is trash in her opinion which would make for funny dialogue too xD

Definitely !
And why not inviting her to the gig you play as Johnny ? It's not really you who play the guitar and sing per say, but it would still be a lot of fun to see V as a rockstar for Judy I suppose :shrug:
I don't see why Kerry couldn't organize another gig and have you invite someone to go there with you. In this case Judy and it sounds like a perfect setting for how a date is structured after, and again expanding interactions to include others. It is something every Kerry fan would wish for too I imagine.

Definitely !
Yeah it would be really cool to be able to invite her to that gig ( I even tried calling her beforehand in my second playthrough, and unfortunitely i couldn't invite her ). Even tough it's technically Kerry's gig per say, and Johnny's the one playing, if you finished her quests she already knows about the relic/about Johnny, so i think she would understand it. And i think too that she would find it fun to see V as a rockstar haha

Love the idea, small things like this would go long way towards expanding interactions with Judy onto Johnny not just V. Whenever I got a random comment from Johnny regarding anyone I enjoyed it, good or bad, didn't matter, but the one that exposes V as feeling mushy when Judy looks at her, damn, that one stuck with me, loved him for it xD

I could see him liking her more, or she could say that the album is trash in her opinion which would make for funny dialogue too xD
Me too! I loved those random comments Johnny made, be it being a nice comment like when he talks about V feeling mushy when Judy looks at her ( that one stuck with me too, loved to hear it :sad:), i think that it would indeed go a long way to expanding the relationship between them.

Damn, it would be gold to see
Johnny's reaction to Judy saying one of his albums sucks hahaha, or that she loves a song in particular. I could see he liking her more as well!
''Hey, Val, loved that single you brought home the other day, Never Fade Away''. Then Johnny goes ''Ok, V, she's still got a questionable taste in women, but gotta admit, girl knows her music''. Would love to see it haha

I don't see why Kerry couldn't organize another gig and have you invite someone to go there with you. In this case Judy and it sounds like a perfect setting for how a date is structured after, and again expanding interactions to include others. It is something every Kerry fan would wish for too I imagine.
This would be SO aweasome! Maybe a gig with Us Cracks, after you finish his questline, or any gig at all really, would be a really cool date to bring your LI with you, in our case, Judy!
And for those of the
River team, maybe you could call him to bring Randy, seeing as he is a big fan of music too, and has some Eurodyne Vinyls in his trailer. The gig hang out idea would please pretty much everyone, i think!

As i promised people! here you have my emotes of Judy! feel free to use them when you want and where you want! i will work to get more as i said, like angry Judy and this kind of emotions! :ok:

View attachment 11162024View attachment 11162027View attachment 11162036View attachment 11162042View attachment 11162048View attachment 11162051

Judy´s Express has no breaks! View attachment 11162060
Thank you so much! Now i can use the perfect emotes! They all look perfect! <3 :ok:

Judy's Express has no breaks indeed!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

As i promised people! here you have my emotes of Judy! feel free to use them when you want and where you want! i will work to get more as i said, like angry Judy and this kind of emotions! :ok:

View attachment 11162024View attachment 11162027View attachment 11162036View attachment 11162042View attachment 11162048View attachment 11162051

Judy´s Express has no breaks! View attachment 11162060

Thank you so much !
And here is winky Judy, just in case someone wants it
Judy_wink.png

Hello Judy's Gang :beer:

I've dived into game archives (thanks to @totallyswagulous) and found something that I don't recognize from the game:

"Panam asks V what's up, she's just done with one of her jobs and she's though about V"
"V answers she spent the entire day with Judy and she's exhausted."
"V says she had a blast with Judy during their investigation."
"Panam is impressed with V's investigation skills and is amazed anyone can be found in this city alive."
"Panam asks about Judy, tries to not sound too jealous but obviously is."
"Panam asks who Judy is."
"V describes Judy as a great engineer, a bd editor."
"V describes Judy as a close friend and a person she can trust."
"Panam says she sound like someone she'd like to meet and know."
"Panam understands V needs to gather allies and she's happy V tries to do so no matter what."

Top Bottom