Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Friggin' masterpiece!!!

Ahh! Thanks, choomba! These are honestly such a joy to write, and y'all are as always, a joy to write for. :)

It would be cool if there were messages like this allowing us to go to our romance's place and have some kind of interaction based on what was in the text. Like for example, we randomly get ^^^^ this message, which would trigger some kind of mini quest where we could go to Judy to cheer her up. Or like having possibility to take her back to home after we got the message that she is drunk as fuck. There are lot of possibilities honestly.

There's definitely a whole world of possibilities! It seems like the general consensus is that even if we don't get a grand, sweeping addition to the Judy romance, that we'd just love a little domesticity thrown in there. Cuddle on the couch watching a bad movie, or scroll a terribad virtu together and laugh while picking it apart, especially if you're both techies. Drinks with Tom and Roxanne where Booty Judy comes out to play .. heck CDPR, please patch that MaxTac text back in there! I see you hiding in the game code!!

Now imagine V being scared of dying from a headshot again and sharing it with Judy like this. Considering she experienced it during their first meeting in that flatliner BD...

:giveup::giveup:

its amazing! how a text dialog can make us feel so many emotions.. and gives realism to the romance.. its something that CDPR must use to improve the romances for sure.. This text messages combined with different kind of interactions for Judy at home would be in my opinion a very nice step on the right way. There is too many things that they can do with this.. imagine if CDPR with their love to the details and their experience create these messages.. it would be crazy..

Just the fact that with this, they could add a dialog about the reveal of the real name of V.. a conversation about the firetruck.. you can talk about everything and it would feel nice.. :)

I can see Judy sending you a text like..

Judy:Hey V, i was wondering.. left or right?..
V:mm what it is about?? mmm Left?
Judy: Alright now i know where to put my next tattoo.. one of the most important..
V: ohh really? what its about? something crazy this time? XD
Judy: i will tattoo a V.. symbol of love, purity and faith.. i didnt tell you many times V, but you are important to me.. i feel nice when im with you, and thats something i rarely felt in my life.. so thats it! i took the decision, and you helped me with the place.. left side of the chest, like the heart, what a beautiful place isnt it?
V: ohh Jud.. Im speechless.. i will try my best to leave this city with you and start our new life together.. if there is something i know is that you showed me what love and care means.. Thank you Judy.. for everything..
Judy: no problem calabacita, take your time and finish everything you have attached to this city.. I will be here waiting for you, just take care ok? love you V.
V: I will Judy.. Love you too..

Now imagine what a dev can do.. XD its crazy.. I really hope that we will see a lot of quality content on that period of "improvements" there is too many ways to do the things right and related to romances. Because i think is totally clear that the strongest side of this game are the romances.. They give us emotions.. love... but in a lvl that we have never experienced before in any videogame.

Great bit of dialogue, choombatta! Yes, the text exchanges just feel so intimate and tender. I almost always cause a traffic accident every time Judes calls or messages me. Just slam on the ol' breaks and cause a ten car pileup.

Im sure that sooner or later CDPR will hear us.. more sooner than later, and that day we all are gonna cry of happines haha.. knowing that our part was done! we will play this game for ages always remembering what we shared and what we created here.. this community is the best i have ever seen.. im sure that all we have here will result in something beautiful.. I cant wait to see whats next.. cant wait to see our Judy back! cant wait to see that our ideas come to life.. and cant wait to see that this game will make us feel this beautiful emotions that only CDPR knows to bring!.:cool:

Judy´s train has no breaks! Every day we are closer to the objetive guys! we will make it! Im sure!! :ok:

Today i took a new pic! just for you guys! :beer: <3

View attachment 11155067
Damn straight! I know they'll hear us out soon! Love this community and love to read all the ideas you guys bring up everyday, soon we'll celebrate more Judy content, i know it! :ok: :sad:
The Judy train has no breaks! :cool:

Lovely pic, as always, XxSalviixX! :ok::beer:

Im sure that sooner or later CDPR will hear us.. more sooner than later, and that day we all are gonna cry of happines haha.. knowing that our part was done! we will play this game for ages always remembering what we shared and what we created here.. this community is the best i have ever seen.. im sure that all we have here will result in something beautiful.. I cant wait to see whats next.. cant wait to see our Judy back! cant wait to see that our ideas come to life.. and cant wait to see that this game will make us feel this beautiful emotions that only CDPR knows to bring!.:cool:

Judy´s train has no breaks! Every day we are closer to the objetive guys! we will make it! Im sure!! :ok:

Today i took a new pic! just for you guys! :beer: <3

View attachment 11155067
I am sure of that too, if they somehow didn't know back then how much love these characters will get, they certainly know it now. It is not a coincidence that they are completely everywhere on social medias, that basically they are the strongest side of this game. Even their questlines are usually mentioned as the best from the game, honestly there was no single quest from main story that made as big impression on me as Pyramid Song. Whole Judy questline was just pure art, best experience in this game imo. Another most memorable moments for me were Panam moments especially campfire moment with Jackie toast and Kerrys with his yacht song. Nothing from main questline got into my head as much as these ones. It really says something, we need more of Judy and rest of the squad, way more.

Now that I think about it... V never told Judy that she actually died from a headshot wound. Judy doesn't really know what happened during and after the heist. Are there any fanfiction writers here? If we can't get those things in the game, use the list of all the ideas we've written. Please.

1611528480949.png

1611528546261.png

1611528585504.png

Now that I think about it... V never told Judy that she actually died from a headshot wound. Judy doesn't really know what happened during and after the heist. Are there any fanfiction writers here? If we can't get those things in the game, use the list of all the ideas we've written. Please.
Speaking of fanfiction, I don't know if any of you peeps are into this kind of stuff, at least I'm not, or wasn't until I found out about this - Heart by ShadowBlazer.

If you want to read it, you can start straight from the hardest hitting part, that is part five (two chapters). Or if you want more context in between Pyramid Song and the Star ending, go from the beginning.

I just finished reading all of it, and oh boy, this was one hell of a ride. Part five and its two chapters were the hardest, brought some serious emotions in me - that I never thought fanfic could.

Last edited:
Speaking of fanfiction, I don't know if any of you peeps are into this kind of stuff, at least I'm not, or wasn't until I found out about this - Heart by ShadowBlazer.

If you want to read it, you can start straight from the hardest hitting part, that is part five (two chapters). Or if you want more context in between Pyramid Song and the Star ending, go from the beginning.

I just finished reading all of it, and oh boy, this was one hell of a ride. Part five and its two chapters were the hardest, brought some serious emotions in me - that I never thought fanfic could. Personally, it was damn worth it.

Bookmarking for my replay of the game after i've done Pyramid Song. It'll have to do for now before we get any more in-game content:)

I'm sad that the CDPR + Dark Horse partnership omitted Judy and Panam when they designed the statues... I'd love to have these two on my shelf alongside V and Silverhand, but apparently Dark Horse thought Takemura and Jackie would be more popular.

Deffo a business decision that. Love Jackie and Goro to bits, but they're a hell of a lot more marketable than Panam or Judy. Prolly what drew the board meetings about them and who they should make.

Turns out they missed the mark completely. Serves 'em right! :D

There are two Fanfics that I've been very impressed with Beyond the Watchtower and Snapshots from Night City. These two I feel respect and honor the story and characters while both authors add interesting recontextualizing of game's narrative in between missions and good interesting takes on where the story could go.

I also hadn't been a fan of fanfics and hadn't read them for any IP in a long ass time, but stumbling across these two stories was a happy accident.

There are two Fanfics that I've been very impressed with Beyond the Watchtower and Snapshots from Night City. These two I feel respect and honor the story and characters while both authors add interesting recontextualizing of game's narrative in between missions and good interesting takes on where the story could go.

I also hadn't been a fan of fanfics and hadn't read them in a long as time, but stumbling across these two stories was a happy accident.

Beyond the watchtower seems cool. Deffo give that a read, but I think it's practically confirmed we're getting a continuation DLC so deffo might not be applicable in the near future.

Where does Snapshots take place? Ima be sure to read it at the right time during my playthrough, as silly as it sounds ahahahah. Gotta make up for the dirth in content somehow.

I said it before, give me Bishojo Statues of Judy and 2018 V. Its money on the table.
Post automatically merged:

Beyond the watchtower seems cool. Deffo give that a read, but I think it's practically confirmed we're getting a continuation DLC so deffo might not be applicable in the near future.

Where does Snapshots take place? Ima be sure to read it at the right time during my playthrough, as silly as it sounds ahahahah. Gotta make up for the dirth in content somehow.
Snapshots takes place throughout the game from I believe a Street Kid Perspective.

I said it before, give me Bishojo Statues of Judy and 2018 V. Its money on the table.
Post automatically merged:

Snapshots takes place throughout the game from I believe a Street Kid Perspective.

Nice. I was gonna do streetkid anyway. Seems like the most appropriate. Had a quick look, Seems like it starts just after Evelyn. Does it extend post pyramid song?

I just finished reading all of it, and oh boy, this was one hell of a ride. Part five and its two chapters were the hardest, brought some serious emotions in me - that I never thought fanfic could. Personally, it was damn worth it.
I'm reading all of them for a while. I'm up to date with everything on ao3 but thanks :)

If I recall correctly, I think she does. Or maybe perhaps she doesnt specify dying, but she definitely says that she "took a bullet to the brain". I think it's during the part where Evelyn has died and you chose the wrong option regarding the NCPD (doesn't affect romance) :p
Hmm, I'll need to keep an eye on this one on my next pt.

I also hadn't been a fan of fanfics and hadn't read them for any IP in a long ass time, but stumbling across these two stories was a happy accident.
I love Quiet Life or Blaze o' Glory? recently and Deadbeat Shiver.

As you said people.. we just have to wait a little until CDPR fix the game (bugs and this stuff) im sure that after that, we will see many improvements, and seeing how the people is requesting it, the romances will be improved, im sure. This thread and the Panam one are always the 95% of the time in hot topic, it is impossible if CDPR didnt see that.. they know that they have a diamond mine with these characters they have created.. and im totally sure someone from the dev team saw our ideas and saw the amazing community we have created! As you well said Kadoa, wasnt the main history what marked me.. what marked me the most was that moment in pyramid song as you well mentioned.. that moment when i saw Judy broken at her apartment.. her kiss after the cloud mission.. Pure art :cry:

This game really needs to go depth in all the romances, its not a coincidence that everyone request it.. And im sure as i said that we will be heard, our ideas will become real, and we will enjoy this game like kids..
For me, my dream with this game would be:

More interaction with romances, to give these romances different type of activities at their home, (they have to move around the house.. and not to be stuck in one place) i would love to see different interactions related to these activities for V, as i mentioned a few days ago, i would love to see Judy showing you her Max Tac uniform if you come back home at 12:00 AM.. or just some little conversation when you sit with her in the sofa for example.. to enjoy more time with Judy´s virtus.. there are infinite possibilities here.. all worth.

An expansion in Arizona (the game needs it A LOT, we need to know what happens next.. i just want to see judy happy after a few months, want to find a cure for V with Judy and Panam) And oc, this expansion will bring a very interesting continuation of the main history, we all know that, but i really want to see more quality moments with the current romances/friends we have.. i want to reveal our real name to Judy (Valerie), i would love to tell her more about Jackie.. to know more about her life in the past, more about all her tattoos.. there are TONS and tons of content that can be added in this expansion.. in resume, more quality moments to know better our romances/friends.

An option to "hang out" with our couple/friends, So many awesome places in the game, for just being able to buy things and put it automatically in your inventory.. i need to see V eating, and enjoying the moment with Judy.. (same oc with the rest of romances/friends).

More text dialogs (its easy to implement and easy to do, and the immersion it gives is just incredible) Zenphor posted many text dialogs in this thread that are amazing.. you have a great example of what we are talking about this feature..

I would love to be able to give gifts to our romances, as well said Trinixy in this Thread a couple days ago.. i would love to be able to find Judy´s firetruck and give it back to her as a present and symbol of love.. (same type of actions for the other romances/friends oc)

In conclusion.. i want to see Judy/Panam/River/Kerry ALIVE.. and not stuck in one point.. the game deserves it, the players request it.. so.. :shrug:

I know all this needs time, i have no problem with that, some of these things like the expansion will have a cost (take my money CDPR) just bring some of these ideas to life.. it would make the community very happy. :)

There are tons and tons of amazing ideas in this thread and Panam´s thread that CDPR should read, all are written with love, so if any CDPR dev see this message, please take a look and read it, it will be worth.

As always.. Judy´s train has no breaks!! :cool:

Top Bottom