Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
View attachment 11177726

What's up, Judy Express? I've missed y'all for real :cry: @WildOrchid mentioned to me about your messages after all that shitstorm and can't lie, you made me all :giveup::giveup:

I'm happy to see how this thread grown SO MUCH and we've got even more people here <3
YOO welcome back!
If we all grown that big without our OG then imagine what is going to happen now, JudyExpress is going to become damn Shinkansen.

Everyone - raise your brosephs for the return of @Ashii and @Tych_o_godgamer
photomode_01022021_174159.png

Afternoon chooms!

Sorry for the radio silence these last few days, I have been really busy lately working on something! Having been inspired by @Zenphor 's message images, I decided to jump in and have a go at it :)

I have developed, designed and hard-coded a chat layout, heavily based on the in-game design and UI where it allows me to create conversations between characters (or anyone really). In the future, I plan on incorporating a "generator" which will allow users to create their very own chats (with images too)!

The first chat I created was of course featuring Judy Álvarez. I can't embed it here, so I'll just leave a link to where its hosted :)

[ Cyberpunk 2077 Chat - Judy Álvarez 001 ]

Hope you all have a great day/afternoon/evening!

PS: The chat is best viewed on a desktop, but should be fine on mobile devices too.
PS 2: Mobile devices display certain emojis instead of the symbols.

Last edited:
Afternoon chooms!

Sorry for the radio silence these last few days, I have been really busy lately working on something! Having been inspired by @Zenphor 's message images, I decided to jump in and have a go at it :)

I have developed, designed and hard-coded a chat layout, heavily based on the in-game design and UI where it allows me to create conversations between characters (or anyone really). In the future, I plan on incorporating a "generator" which will allow users to create their very own chats (with images too)!

The first chat I created was of course featuring Judy Álvarez. I can't embed it here, so I'll just leave a link to where its hosted :)

PS: The chat is best viewed on a desktop, but should be fine on mobile devices too.
Choom this is rad as hell! Nice work, and you captured their voices well too.

I gotta say, I like how V in your text wasn't... childish. I love these fan made texts, but sometimes V acts like she's 12 and it ruins everything for me :cry:
I was originally hoping to get it done for Valentines Day, where I did have a more childish, sillyish flirty approach for V written out. But I was still in the process of coding it all and didn't really wanna rush it. Maybe that was for the best, ey? :p

I was originally hoping to get it done for Valentines Day, where I did have a more childish, sillyish flirty approach for V written out. But I was still in the process of coding it all and didn't really wanna rush it. Maybe that was for the best, ey? :p

Hey, to each their own. I'm all for sarcastic/flirty protagonists and with some sense of humor. Sarcastic FemHawke from DA2 is my fav protag ever, but in some of these texts there's too much " XD, :p, :C " from V or she does questionable things only 12 years old would do at this point, then... well, I'm not really into those.

Eyy, chooms, hope all is well! Just passing by to say that those lovely stories @XxSalviixX and @BajiHok , and the messages that @Zenphor created and shared here got my mind flying, and got me into thinking about a short little story of V and Judy. It may take a some time, as i'm used to writing only for my RPG group to play, so this is a bit of a new thing for me, but i'll share it here as soon as it's ready! Thank you, chooms, for the great stories and ideas and for the inspirations to write something new! <3 View attachment 11172980

Ayy, I'm so glad to hear that my text ramblings were a wee bit inspiring! I'm so excited to see what you come up with. Please keep us posted!

Afternoon chooms!

PS 2: Mobile devices display certain emojis instead of the symbols.

Oh my Goddd. That layout is to die for, choom! I'm stoked that we're gonna get texts now that can feature images! :giveup:

Not sure if your template is open source, or if it's something that you designed from scratch for private use? If it's the latter, then I'm stoked to see your next creation! :cry:

EDIT: I totally read your post too quickly in my excitement and only just noticed the public access bit in the future. Excite.

And now, a belated Valentines gift for you lovelies. :ok:

16_A_Dive_Down_Memory_Lane_1.PNG
16_A_Dive_Down_Memory_Lane_2.PNG

Hey guys, sorry for sleeping in judy express/shinkansen
for some time.

Oh, I saw this on your twitter account already before.Nice one.:ok:
With the progress you are making with music, 3d render models and text..
In about what time shall I expect a real life model of Judy Alvarez?:smart:
Ah this is what I needed after a horrific night. Thanks @Zenphor .

Too bad we cant have cover pics for thread. This would have suited perfectly.
IMG_20210212_120850.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for sleeping in judy express/shinkansen
for some time.

Oh, I saw this on your twitter account already before.Nice one.:ok:
With the progress you are making with music, 3d render models and text..
In about what time shall I expect a real life model of Judy Alvarez?:smart:

Ah this is what I needed after a horrific night. Thanks @Zenphor .

Too bad we cant have cover pics for thread. This would have suited perfectly.View attachment 11178284

Have you seen the personal project the senior arist of CDPR made of Evelyn? He made her completely lifelike and it looks like a cosplay. I'd love to see the same done for Takemura, Jackie, Panam and OBVIOUSLY Judy, but this is asking for a lot, I can't imagine the work put in to produce this, I'll link and show them below. https://www.artstation.com/sebastianbakala
I've never seen a video game character rendered in this much detail, imagine when this quality becomes the normal! :cry:

sebastian-bakala-evelyn-rgb.jpg
sebastian-bakala-evelyn-rgb-closeup.jpg

Top Bottom