Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
100,000 views!!!!!
Judy's express at 100% power!!!
Thanks mate for making this thread.
I am really enjoying my ride.
374.gif

(Judy express slow mo at 0.1x)

I seem to have a different understanding of what a companion system is or my post was misunderstood, to me it basically means just a tag along character that shoots at targets with lines of dialogue in between. I would never advocate towards reducing any character into just that, I wouldn't agree with that. That to me takes away too much of their perceived agency.

My wish was more towards Judy completely replacing V in entirety for a given time in the story. Perhaps that still falls under the banner of a companion system in some understanding? My suggestion didn't go towards making Judy a companion but more towards shifting the story to her point of view in absence of V for the purpose of experiencing the events and her state of mind in given plot. If that was to be classed as a companion system, would we not call parts we experienced tru Johnny's eyes a companion system as well? He is a companion in a narrative sense pushing his interactions personally when he chooses, but he is never a physical tag along. Am sorry I just wish to understand what people classify to be under that system.

I find your idea a very very interesting one!! thank you Trinixy for this idea!! now you made my mind fly..
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

If i understood correctly, i find this very similar to what we got in The last of us 2.. giving the player 2 different perspectives of the same story..

I think in cyberpunk it would be awesome, i can imagine if in the expansion they give us some storyline with Judy´s perspective.. where we can control her in some situations.. letting the player know more about her.. about her feelings.. I dont see Judy shooting or killing as you said too, but maybe we could know more about Judy´s life.. more about her family.. more about what she feels when sees V.. how she tries to help her.. i find it very beautiful if we could see and feel what she sees and feels..

I would love to start the expansion controlling Judy, as we said many times.. maybe after 2 or 3 months in Arizona, living with V she decides to make her a tattoo as symbol of her love to V.. how amazing it could be if the player can be part of that moment when she decides to surprise V with that detail.. how many things could happen here.. i find this idea awesome and without doubt it is something that CDPR should take in mind!! of course if we play with male V we could see Panam´s perspective at the start or kerry... they could use this idea with all the romances.. approaching the player more to them.. i would pay for something like this in the game.. would be BEAUTIFUL.

As always IS MANDATORY more content with this people.. IS MANDATORY that CDPR brings what the community is requesting.. everyday i see less concern with visual bugs or things like that and more concern about the lack of interaction.. the boring feeling after the player completes all.. the lack of interaction with your couple after you finish the romance quest... this game needs to take a step foward.. the game is a masterpiece in terms of character creation and inmersion in that aspect.. they have the most difficult part of any game done.. make a belieble characters that brings emotions to the players.. that is something that i saw in just a few games.. and CP has this.. i understand that many people have problems in consoles and low spects pcs.. and that is something that CDPR MUST fix.. but after this, i think the best for the game would be to bring more interaction.. more life.. more quality content during the storyline in the expansion and after it.. i dont want to feel that loneliness or empty feeling after completing all.. this is a BIG mistake in games like this.. i would play this game for ages if i would be able to invite Judy to take a drink, or a disco, or just see the tv with her.. it would be awesome..

CDPR has a lot of amazing ideas in this and Panam´s one.. There is no excuse in not adding more content and more interactions in the game related to all the romances.. I want to see improvements in this.. i just hope not to see only cosmetics DLCs content like that.. i want to see more magic in NC.. more feelings and emotions.. something that removes the depression feeling at the end.. that i think is the key for CP.
As always here you have some Judy pics!!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png
WOWOWOW 100K views!! we are unstoppable!!
Judy_Blink.png

photomode_14022021_163215.png
photomode_17022021_144151.png
photomode_21012021_225328.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Last edited:
Would you choomsters like to see something like this? Can you think of ways to make it happen and how would it play out ideally in your opinion?
As much as I like the idea, I would prefer seeing Judy interact with others through V's eyes. It's easier that way, and it wouldn't take soo much time and resources as it would when creating different kinds of perspectives for an assortment of characters that you could play as.

Also, come on CDPR, we need a third-person cutscene with Judy. Seeing how you already missed one opportunity, don't make the same mistake again.

Would you choomsters like to see something like this? Can you think of ways to make it happen and how would it play out ideally in your opinion?

it's a pretty neat idea actually I could see that happen if we get to Arizona cuz I see it hard to implement in NC right now considering that Johnny is the one saving us most of the time when we pass out, they can shift the saving process to another character since he will be gone, as for the Judy perspective I think that keeping it linear would be better, cuz we would be having a bunch of space without V just like right now playing V without Judy that darn window... :'P and if we get a mission a la Johnny flashbacks, I think involving Judy and the Aldecados would be the perfect thing since most of us tend to agree that she isn't much of a fighter, although I think that the trip to Arizona is going to change her and make her familiarize with being in the front line just like Carol, but that's just how I see it.

Now if we are talking about playing Judy in NC they better give me a mission where she gets drunk with her friends cuz I'm still waiting for the pics :<

I guess the question is whether or not the DLC we'll (hopefully) be getting this year was already pre-built or if it's truly a new content being built.

I'm sure there will be more beyond just this year, but I'd be surprised if the DLC we get expands on the feedback that's been given considering much of their focus has been on performance enhancement.

Curious on everyone's thoughts, and to paraphrase our favorite character: "Once upon a time, people were playing games and nobody downloaded DLC, right?":love:

I guess the question is whether or not the DLC we'll (hopefully) be getting this year was already pre-built or if it's truly a new content being built.

I'm sure there will be more beyond just this year, but I'd be surprised if the DLC we get expands on the feedback that's been given considering much of their focus has been on performance enhancement.

Curious on everyone's thoughts, and to paraphrase our favorite character: "Once upon a time, people were playing games and nobody downloaded DLC, right?":love:
One more up on that ;)
Cyberpunk 2077_20210221193936.jpg

Top Bottom