Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Congrats Judy’s Express on passing 100k views mark :cool:

You’re unstoppable! Panam team with you. One day we’ll all reach Arizona with Valerie and Judy and Vincent and Panam!
We definetly will! Until then, we will think and use our imagination on how good it will be.

Cyberpunk 2077_20210221201739.jpg

Really craving this post game content now, currently on my 5th playthrough to pass time lol..

Anyone got any good fanfics recommendations of Judy and V post star ending? I'd love to fix the craving someway :sleep:
Beyond the Watchtower, I Think We're Alone Now, From One Junction to Another (Post Sun Ending but still good), and It Started With a Smile are all great and, an Alternate Universe fic called The Sweet Spot is good if you want a laugh with a good decent plot.

Last edited:
Ugh, I just finished Pyramid Song again that quest is just the best one ever made chooms :sad: gives me the chills every time I replay it like it's the first time... I've also been quite busy with what's going to happen after that Jotaro story sequence so expect it soon with a very special moment later, for now, I'll just give you some Juvy stills I got after playing today :'P

Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-20 17-16-30.png
Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-22 14-30-58.png
Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-22 15-10-59.png
Sans titre2.png

Hello chooms!
I've been listening to Spotify and that song came. I've posted it in Panam Team thread, but I think it fits also here:

"When the demon that's inside you is ready to begin
And it feels like it's a battle that you will never win
When you're aching for the fire and begging for your sin
When there's nothing left inside, there's still a reason to fight

Don't let it take your soul
Look at me take control
When knowing to fight this war
This is nothing worth dying for

Are you ready to begin?
This is a battle that we are gonna win

When there's nothing left inside, there's still a reason
When the demon that's inside you is ready to begin
And it feels like it's a battle that you will never win
When there's nothing left inside, there's still a reason to fight
I'll be your reason to fight
Give you a reason to fight"

We are going strong and we are closer and closer to Arizona - To Haboobs Judy's Team!

Top Bottom